E

"But I watch your eyes"

It's been a few days since Oikawa told y/n about the girl that asked for his autograph. Y/n noticed a change in her friend he was constantly looking around at lunch.

"As she walks by"

His eyes would always lock on a short brown haired girl. She had honey colored eyes and silky hair that reached her lower back. She was quite petite and had a bright smile.

Oikawa would blush and his heart would skip a beat. He always wore a dopey smile when he looked at her.

Her friends would giggle and point at him as he looked at her and the girl would blush and hit her friends playfully.

"What a sight for sore eyes"

Y/n watched sadly during lunches or free periods as Oikawa's gaze was always on the girl. She even came to practices now.

Iwaziumi noticed a change in both of his friends. He knew what Oikawa's problem was but he couldn't figure out what was wrong with y/n.

Why do her smiles seem forced? He thought looking at her. "Hey y/n are you ok?" He asked when he helped her take down there net at the end of practice.

"ya Im fine. I've just been studying too much. I think Im tired" she said with a small laugh.

Iwaziumi chose to Believe his friend who always had a tendency to overwork herself.

"just remember to take breaks" Iwaziumi said smiling at her. She nodded "alright iwa"

As soon as Iwaziumi was out of view she turned back to look at Oikawa who was talking with the girl his eyes shining.

"brighter than the blue sky"

Iwaziumi came back and smiled at y/n "lets go get dumbass" he said when it was time to go.

The two of them walked over to the two brunettes. Oikawa's cheeks were flushed and the two of them were laughing together.

"Quit harassing girls shittykawa" Iwaziumi said a threatening aura around him. Y/n stood off to the side looking between the pair.

Her chest felt tight but she smiled "who's this?" She asked and Oikawa's looked at her enthusiastically "this is Heather! She's going to be walking with us" he said proudly

Y/n smiled but in reality she felt like crying. The closer they get.....the father away he's going to be from me she thought looking down.

"thats great! We need another girl in this friend group" she said with an airy laugh. Heather laughed along with her.

I've become too good at this she thought noticing that Oikawa nor Iwaziumi picked up on her fake smile and laugh.

During the walk it was like y/n didn't exist. Iwaziumi was quiet mist for the time only contributing to the conversation when he was asked a question.

But that was normal. He wasn't the most talkative person other than when he was fighting with Oikawa.

When Iwaziumi parted ways she was now completely invisible. No one noticed her. He would laugh at her jokes and vise versa.

Oikawa felt like his heart was going to burst out of his chest when he looked at her.

Y/n watched as his eyes filled with adoration and love.

"She's got you mesmerized"

Oikawa turned a corner with heather and left y/n standing there dumbfounded. He always walks me home?

She watched as the two of them walked down a neighborhood street without saying a word.

"while I die...."