Chapter Four: The Date...?

Start from the beginning

~In the chat~
Sparkling Cookie✨: Why does everyone say Herb x Sparkling? We're not dating!
Licorice Cookie: I went to check Herb's house! He put up a sign that says "I'm at Sparkling Cookie's house right now. -Herb Cookie"
Cherry Cookie 🍒 👌: That's gay! I bet they're cuddling!
Pancake Cookie 🥞: gay gay homosexual gay
WizARD cOoKje: HOW DO YOU USE THIS APP. GINGER BRAVE AND STRAWBERRY DIDNT TEACH ME,
Licorice Cookie: boomer
Pancake Cookie 🥞: gay gay homosexual gay gay gay homosexual
Sparkling Cookie✨: This is chaotic.
🍓Strawberry Cookie🍓 (🔧): Everybody, I will close the chat if you keep spamming Herb x Sparkling. If Sparkling or Herb is uncomfortable with this at all, we will be BANNING Herb x Sparkling. This is your first warning.
🍓Strawberry Cookie🍓 (🔧): WizARD cOoKje, I'll help you later.
Sparkling Cookie✨: Thank you, Strawberry Cookie. If you need any help with helping Wizard Cookie, then I can help you.
WizARD cOoKje: GUmBALl SAiD ThATT sAYINg "FuCK" IS CoOLl
Bot: WizARD cOoKje has been banned from the stream.
Gumball Cookie 😎: fuckyouall

Wow, this really was getting chaotic.

Sparkling Cookie✨: I'm gonna leave, bye everyone!

Sparkling turns off the TV and his phone.
He closes his eyes. Gumball and Cherry watch from their window, snapping pictures.
Sparkling falls asleep.
"Hehe, Gumball, this was a GREAT idea!" Cherry and Gumball high five.
They post it on social media while running away to their house. (They share a house with Pancake)

Gumball's pov bc i said so

"PANCAKE!! WE'RE HOME!!"
"Damn, Cherry you don't have to scream holy shit."
"I DO!!! PANCAKE NEEDS TO KNOW WE'RE HOME"
Cherry runs up to her room. Aka our room because me, Cherry, and Pancake share a room.
I just flop on the couch and turn on the TV. I'm tired of that running.
Pancake and Cherry run downstairs and they sit down next to me. I turn on GingerBad- I mean GingerBrave's live stream.
"*GASP* THEY SAW IT YESSSSS"
We posted it on every social media on Earthbread.
"FUCK YEAH!!!" I scream as I start breakdancing with the others.
After a few minutes of breakdancing, GingerBad stops looking at Herb x Sparkling stuff. Fuck you GingerBad.
"We're gonna look at... Latte and Almond?"
"GingerBrave, they're married."

"WAIT WHATTTTTTTTTT LATTE AND ALMOND ARE MARRIED NO WAY" Pancake yells.
"YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT? PANCAKE YOURE SO STUPID" I yell back.
"NO IM NOT! YOURE STUPID TOO"
"NUH UH YOURE THE MOST STUPIDEST ONE HERE"
"STOP FIGHTING PANCAKE AND GUMBALL!"
"WHY DID YOU THROW ONE OF YOUR BOMBS CHERRY???"
"BECAUSE I NEED TO STOP THIS FIGHT PANCAKE!!!"

"*knock knock* Hey, it's me! Your neighbour, Devil Cookie! I'm telling you to SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
"Devil! That's not very nice. Ask them to keep it down."
"Fine, Angel. Can you guys NOT scream?!?"

Cherry runs to the door. "WHAT DO YOU WANT??"
"We're here to ask you if you guys wont scream?"
"GET OUT OF HERE!! WE SCREAM 24/7 AND YOU NOW ASK US TO KEEP IT DOWN?!?!?"
"Sorry for asking. Just keep it down, or I'll call GingerBrave, okay?"
"Fine. Bad night."
"Good night~"

"*shuts door aggressively* UGH! I HATE THEM!"
Pancake runs to Cherry. I do the same.
"They are horrible, just ignore them lol. Angel Cookie is the worst healer cookie!"
"I agree with Pancake. Wanna prank Angel and Devil later?"
"I want to toilet paper their hous- Cherry why are you crying?"
"T-t-they acting so fucking weird. I bet they were making out and then we were screaming or something..."
"I know. Maybe we should ask GingerBrave in the morning about them? They don't mind our screaming because Devil Cookie screams in their house. Devil Cookie's face was like 'Angel forced me to come here, I just wanted to watch GingerBrave's live stream. Angel doesn't allow me to.'"
"How do you know, Gumball?"
"They texted me. Devil said he hates Angel Cookie sometimes. Pancake, do you want to go get ice cream with me for us?"
"HEY I WANT ICE CREAM TOO!!"
"I MEANT ALL THREE OF US SORRY CHERRY"
"I WANNA COME TOO!!"

"...Where the fuck did Pancake go?"
"I don't know, Gumball."

Pancake comes running down the stairs with ice cream.
"I GOT THE ICE CREAM!! WHOOSH!!!"
"ICE CREAM!!!"
"Yummy, ice cream!"

(Gumball, Pancake, and Cherry commit arson or do crimes or something now back to Sparkling's house-)
3rd pov
Herb wakes up. Yaaawn. Sparkling's asleep. Also it's morning.
Herb walks to the kitchen and makes breakfast. Bacon and eggs are Sparkling's favourite, so Herb makes that.
"Bacon... bacon... there! How about the eggs? Where are they...?"
He takes out the bacon and the eggs. He also grabs a pan.

Sparkling wakes up to a noise of something grilling.
"Where's Herb...? Did he leave me...?" Sparkling thought.
He went to the kitchen to see Herb cooking bacon and eggs.
"Hi, Spark! I just thought of a nickname for you, hehe~. I'm making bacon and eggs, your favourite! I'm gonna make toast as well, let me know if you want toast too!"
"Good morning, Herb! Thank you for making breakfast! I got worried for a minute when I woke up because you weren't there." Sparkling blushed a tiny bit because he thought the nickname was cute. And he thought Herb saying "hehe~" was cute, too.
"Awww, you don't have to worry about me!" Herb hugs Sparkling. Sparkling hugs back.
Sparkling kisses Herb on the cheek. They both blush a little. Herb breaks the hug.
"Ah- um-"
"Oh! Sorry. I should of asked. I'm so sorry...-"
"No no, it's fine!"
"Ah, you're so adorable."
"I- um- I- Oh! The bacon is done..." Herb blushes.
"Do you want some bacon, too?"
"Oh, no thanks! I'm vegetarian."
"Ah! I forgot! Sorry for asking you."
Sparkling takes the bacon from Herb.

"It's fine, Spark! Every cookie forgets stuff sometimes!"
"Oh my gosh this is so tasty! Thank you for cooking bacon for me!"
"You're welcome!!"

My sister forced me to end it here bc this is about 2,000 words. I wanted to give a long chapter to you guys because I'm gonna work on my other books! I love you all. No homo tho. Hugs for everyone, be safe everyone! Have a great day/night
1883 words