"You kids go to your dorms and Harry you go call the headmaster," Hagrid said. The teenagers and nodded and left. 

"I'll come with you," Y/n told Harry. 

"Ok," Harry said. 

The couple ran to Dumbledore's office. 

"Where do you think you both are going?" A cold voice asked. The two Gryffindors turned around to see Snape. 

"We need to talk to Dumbledore, it's an emergency," Harry said urgently. 

"Well too bad Potter, the headmaster is not here at the moment," Snape said. 

"Why did he leave the school now?" Y/n asked. 

"That's none of your business Lupin, just like your father always has to know everyone's business," Snape said. 

"Which one?" Y/n asked. 

"What?" Snape asked. 

"Which father, I have two did you forget, honestly I thought you went to school with them," Y/n said. 

"Shut up you silly girl," Snape said, he was getting mad. 

"Better than being Snivellous," Y/n said looking the other way. Harry tried not to laugh. 

"Mr. Potter, Ms. Lupin what's going on here?" A voice said once again but this time it was Dumbledore. 

"Professor Mr. Crouch is dead and is lying on the ground of the forbidden forest you need to go there," Harry explained. 

"You both go wait in my office I will check what's wrong," Dumbledore said and left with Snape. 

Y/n and Harry walked to Dumbledore's office, Harry sat down at one of the chairs while Y/n looked around. 

"You know Dumbledore has a lot of things in his office," Y/n said picking up Dumbledore's moon-shaped glasses and putting them on. 

"Welcome students to another year at Hogwarts, this year you have a toad for a teacher, who might kill you," Y/n said mimicking Dumbledore. 

Harry laughed. "There is a dead person and you're doing this," he said. 

"Just trying to defuse the tension," Y/n said putting the glasses down. "Woah those really hurt my eyes," 

"Hey what's that glowing thing?" Harry asked pointing to a glowing bowl. 

"What?" Y/n asked. 

"That thing," Harry said pointing to it. 

"I don't know," Y/n said. 

"I am going to go see what it is," Harry said getting up and walking towards it. 

"Harry you could be sucked into another dimension, I don't wanna lose my boyfriend already," Y/n said,  

"I am not going to do anything, I am just looking at it," Harry said, peeking through the top. "Oh my gawd, my hand goes through this thing," He yelled. 

Y/n looked at him. "What the fuck are you doing!" She said getting up and walking up to him. 

"I am curious, I just want to see what it is," Harry said making puppy dog eyes. "Please?" 

"We can't go through Dumbledore's things," Y/n said. "Though it is really intriguing," 

"Dumbledore isn't here," Harry said. "And I am just going to put my head in and see what it is," 

"Didn't I just tell you how this could be a portal," Y/n said. 

"Yeah but just a little peak," Harry said. "Besides what's life without a little risk," and he put his head into the bowl and then completely disappeared.