Haylijah Reunion

darkness!! Darkness surrounds him from every direction!! This is what his mind chanted

darkness!! Darkness surrounds him from every direction!! This is what his mind chanted.. wondering how his eyes can't see in the dark.. He is.. Oh well his eyes have regained the ability to see in the dark.. Then he realized that his mind was still absorbing that moment between life and after life.. The after life!! Oh yes, death finally got him after decades of deceiving him.. He died at the hands of his brother since maybe seconds.. Or minutes.. Or hours.. Or maybe years.. But what is certain is death finally won him.. Where is he? This isn't ordinary darkness.. His eyes went a full circle, examining the place around him.. To realize that he was in a forest.. Trees surrounded him from everywhere and prevented the light of the sun or the moon from reaching the earth.. He inspected the place around him, realizing he was alone.. Where is his brother? How did he lose him? Didn't he promise to face the darkness if found together? Has it become a new habit for him? To break his promises.

No.. He must find his brother.. His half-brother revealed to him one of his greatest fears.. The darkness.. Niklaus fears the dark.. And who isn't afraid of the dark? Where our demons hide and monsters lurk the opportunity to kill us.. He shouted calling his brother as he used to whenever they were in agreement.. While he was speaking emphasizing the extension of the letter (e) "Neeeeeklaus"

He didn't get an answer so he shouted again "Niklaus, where are you?"

And when the silence around him answered him.. He decided to leave in search of his brother.. He wouldn't fail him as he failed the woman who trusted him.. He began to leave that forest with careful steps like a lion lurking by hyenas that seem to have gone crazy to surround their king, to surround those who are higher than them.. A prestige and more ferocious than them.. Yes, he is one of the fiercest creatures that the earth has witnessed.. Which considered fictional beings that exist only in science fiction books.

After a time he didn't care to account.. What is the benefit of knowing the time here? Where he doesn't know where he is? Is it peace after life? Or are the gates of Hell waiting for him to be opened in his face? Suddenly he found the moonlight spreading its beautiful light around him.. Well he is in the Bayou where Hayley's pack used to live.. What is he doing here?

His bewilderment didn't last long.. As familiar voice for his heart cells before his ears reached him.. Filled with exclamation and the eagerness of his companion, as if she couldn't believe what she saw "Elijah?"

 Filled with exclamation and the eagerness of his companion, as if she couldn't believe what she saw "Elijah?"