Obsession. (4)

They share the same mood as they welcome you, but Tsukasa is the most joyous of all.

After all, you're his favorite person. His new fixation. 

══════════════

"The broadcast club?" you question, they nod to answer. You're confused and, quite frequently, frightened. How could you not be? You just met an apparition today, he takes you to a strange and unfamiliar place that's right out of the stories where you're suddenly in a completely different outfit to your uniform, and to top that now two others help welcome you to some sort of club. Not to mention there are floating eyes and mouths around the corners, that's fun. 

Tsukasa stares at you nonchalantly, he finds your confusion admirable, he finds everything about you admirable. He feels so warm when he's around you, like his heart is beating again. He would do anything for you, he would kill someone for you. He wanted to kill Hyuuga when he touched you, only he's allowed to do that according to his rules. He likes you, but like isn't a big enough word to describe it, he doesn't understand this overwhelming feeling towards you, he likes you more than his own brother. In his mind, that's impossible, but you broke those limits. He could go on and on about the ways he likes you, like reading a 400 page long book out loud. 

After looking around, you find Tsukasa staring at you with a blank expression, blush tainting his cheeks. He's too deep in thought to recognize that you've caught him staring. You begin to walk towards him, "How long have you known Tsukasa?" but get interrupted. You turn towards the interpreter, Nanamine looks at you with gentle eyes, waiting for a reply "Well, I just met him today, so not long." You look back at Tsukasa, still staring at you, you wipe the sweat forming on the back of your neck. But, there are footsteps coming closer to you, forcing you to turn back around "Not true." He's right beside you, his eyes piercing into your own "I've known you for a long time." You look at Nanamine, who shares the same expression as you, fear

"How long?" your voice trembles, "Since you came here."  and your body follows, since you came here? You gulp down the building spit in your throat "Came where?" he clings onto your arm, his eyes still piercing into yours "This school. I've been watching you ever since you came to this school. That's why we haven't met till today." Becoming aware of your increasing rubatosis, you look at Nanamine, who slowly backs away. You see her mutter something, something that looks terrifyingly close to "I'm sorry." With her leaving, you're all alone with Tsukasa, but you can't tell if that's good or bad. He grabs onto you, hugging you tightly "Why'd you go quiet, do you miss Sakura?" you try to say something, but your voice comes out as a shaky breath, you're in too much shock to speak.

He stops hugging you, and grabs onto your arms, standing in front of you. "I like Sakura too, but we don't need her right now, okay?" You once again try to speak, but you freeze up. Tsukasa gets worried. "Are you feeling sick, Y/N? You're shaking a whole lot." Something about hearing your name from his lips sends you into fight or flight, you tear yourself away from him and begin to run, trying to escape this unfamiliar place, you really had no idea where you were going. You find yourself trapped in a loop, you keep coming back to the same room. As you're panicking, you come to the realization that there is nowhere to run. You weren't meant to escape, you were meant to stay. Every time you open a door, you come back to this room, it was obliviously clear.

You can't do anything but collapse on the ground. You tear up, and you begin to sob. Unable to control yourself, you just sob. Your hiccups and whimpers echo throughout the whole boundary, and with that, footsteps behind you. They grow closer and closer until a hand lands on your back, too immersed in your fear and panic, you don't look back, you don't dare face him. He rubs back and forth on your back, it saddens Tsukasa to see you like this.

 "Please forgive me Y/N, I didn't mean to scare you." You push yourself up slowly with shaking arms. Tsukasa suddenly moves in front of you and cups your cheeks, he gingerly wipes your remaining tears with his thumbs. You still can't bring yourself to look him in the eyes, "I thought I was looking after you," he pauses and brings his hands down from your cheeks to his lap, looking down.  "I was caring for you by watching." His hands grip tighter to his kimono. His voice gets louder by the second, "I was just caring for you, right? What's so wrong with that?"

He looks back up at you, "I don't get it, Y/N. I like you so much that I don't know what to do without you." his voice gets quieter, but it's still just as firm. You stare at him, petrified. "I'm obsessed with you, Y/N." A chill runs down your spine as he pulls you into an embrace "I really really like you, Y/N." 

══════════════

word total: 894