23 || blind date

I watch from the table as Josh and another boy, who I assume is Asher, the boy I set him up with.

they both sit down and talk a little bit, it's more of a one-sided conversation because I could tell Josh was nervous.

"he looks so nervous," June laughs quietly. I nod, "right?"

"I wish we were closer so we could hear the conversation," Tommy chuckles, biting down on a breadstick. "yep!" I agree.

"what drinks would you like?" A waiter inturrupts my 'stalking', I look up at her, "a sprite please?"

"okay, and you?" The waiter moves onto th rest of the people. I get a buzz from my phone.

Johs

Johs
what do I do???????
Asher went to the bathroom

Llliy
do you like him?

Johs
YEAH
KINDA A LOT

Llliy
Josh, don't panic.
you're gonna be okay.

Johs
okay.

Llliy
why don't you ask for his number?
start off subtle

Johs
okay.
if this doesn't work out I'm staying in my room 'till the trip is over

Llliy
no, no, no.
if the date doesn't work out we're going out for icecream and watching Disney movies until we pass out

Johs
I like that one better
HES OUT OF THE BATHEOOLM
AHHHHHHHJHHHHHJHHHHJJJJ

Llliy
step one :: stop texting me
step two :: ask for his #
step three :: order something other than chicken strips

Johs
okay!!!!!!!!

I watch as Josh and Asher exchange numbers. I see Josh smile wide, as he starts talking to Asher about something random.

the waiter walks back to my table placing our drinks infront of us. I thank her, and she goes over to Josh's table.

"he was panicing," I laugh quietly, showing the group the text chain. June laughs at my icecream thing, "how many disney movies does it take?" She jokes.

"around... 5 or 6, sometimes 7. It really all depends on when you finish your icecream," I answer smugly.

Tubbo laughs, "how do you know that?"

"boys are assholes," I respond, thinking about all my past boyfriends that only used me for looks, "wait- exept for a few exeptions," I say quickly.

"good save," Tommy chuckles. I roll my eyes playfully, turning my attention back over to Josh.

"relax, Lils," June says, kicking my under the table, "he's not gonna die." I kick her back, "I know, I just want to know what happens.

"have you desided on your food yet?" The waiter asks. I already know what I want, because I'm a picky fucking eater.

"a large fries please?" I order. The waiter nods, and turns her attention to the others. They all order and the waiter nods, leaving the table.