8

Jamell's Pov 

"P-please" Bortlen whimpered handcuffed to the bed and looking at me with dark eyes making me growl. I could feel my hand twitch letting me know it would only be a matter of time until melvin came out. I stare at him in awe loving all the marks i left on his body letting people know he's mine. 

I leaned down and left a light kiss on his cheek and apologizing for what was about to happen. 

Bortlen's Pov 

I moan loudly as he leans down biting my neck hard. "J-jamelll" i moan out and he chuckles. He grabs a blind fold putting it over my eyes which scares and excites me. I gasp as i felt his mouth touch my shaft. I whimpered and he slapped my thigh. He licked down from my shaft to my hole and i began to squirm while moaning loudly. 

"Shut up" Jamell growled making my gut warmer. he grabbed my waist and slammed me down on his member making me moan loudly at the pain and pleasure. he kisses me to shut me up and began sucking on my tongue i wanted to move my hand to his waist so he could slow down but the handcuffs. "P-pleaseeee" i moan out and he chuckles. 

"Naw this what you wanted" jamell says and i moan even louder once he hits my spot. He leaned up to my neck and began abusing my sweet sucking, biting and kissing it passionately and began to hit my g-spot making me whimper loudly. "I-i have to c-cum" i moan and he speeds up making me cum with a shout. 

He moved the blind fold and my eyes began to flutter but he wrapped his hand around my throat. "Naw lil baby we ain't done yet" Jamell says making me bite my lip. 

Trash i know i had to rewrite so many times but i'm bout to be eating all my candy til i pass out 

Hope ya'll enjoyed