Chapter 2

Previously,
"Mm...Mmm! Mmm!" Nezuko yelled inside the box. Boar boy kept kicking me until I was on the ground. "If you're not going to fight, then move out the way!" He suggested. "I don't take orders from somebody like you!" I shouted. He kicked my face and before he could kick me again, I saw him fly into the woods. "Knock it off!" The red-haired boy yelled. He looked so angry. His aura was so kind and welcoming earlier. Now it's just filled with resentment.

~~~~~

"He broke his bones!" Zenitsu yelled. I noticed I can put the box on your back so I slowly got up ignoring my pain and I put her on my back. "Aren't you a member of the Demon Slayer Corps? Don't you get why this beautiful lady refuses to draw her sword?" The redhead lectured. "It's because it's taboo for us to draw our swords on each other for no reason!" He explained. "My name is Y/N Kocho," I informed him. "My name is Tanjiro Kamado." He smiled. He looked back at Boar boy and his attitude changed again. "But here you are, giving her a one-sided beatdown! Is that fun for you? You should know you should never hurt a woman!" He lectured. "You are the lowest of the low!" He added.

The Boar boy coughed. Then started laughing. "You are sick!" I scoffed. "Oh, so that's why? My bad. In that case, let's fight barehanded." He suggested. "No! I don't think you get it at all!" Tanjiro insisted. "Yeah!" I crossed my arms. I felt tapping and rustling on my back. I stepped back and the Boar boy started running towards Tanjiro. "We're not supposed to fight each other, period!" The boar boy kept throwing punches at Tanjiro. "Fighting barehanded doesn't make it all right," Tanjiro argued. "Listen to me!" Tanjiro demanded. Boar boy on the other hand continued to try and fight Tanjiro.

I stood there confused while Boar boy and Tanjiro were fighting. Zenitsu was next to me too. Even the little boy from earlier. They were both terrified at the scene in front of them. "Want more candies?" I asked the crying boy. "No thank you." He whispered. "Suit yourself." I take out the gummy bears and pop one in my mouth. I didn't even want to watch. Boar boy kept kicking and punching Tanjiro. Did I ever mention that Boar boy is really flexible? The little boy tugged on my haori. I bent down to his level and he took out a handkerchief. "Did you need anything?" I asked. He started to wipe the blood off my face with the cloth. "Pretty amazing, aren't I? Pretty amazing aren't I?" The boy with the animal head asked twice. All the kids were surrounding me, crying. "And look what else I can do!" He continues to go into a backbend and making head go between his legs. I cringed as he laughed.

"Cut it out! Don't do stuff like that!" Tanjiro grumbled. "Knock it off when you've got busted bones! It's gonna get worse!" The red-head added. "Worse? Fine by me! Nothing can top the pleasure of this moment!" Boar boy said as he ran towards Tanjiro. "You need to think hard about the future!" Tanjiro argued while defending himself. "What do I care!" Boar boy asked. Tanjiro finally grabs Boar boy's shoulders."You need to...calm down!" Tanjiro headbutted the boy. Zenitsu freaked out "That sound! Are your skulls fractured?" He asked. "Probably not," I added. Boar boy backed up a bit and his mask fell off. My eyes widen. "Huh? A girl? Huh? Your face!" Zenitsu thought out loud. "What the hell? You've got a problem with my face or something?" He asked. "You're one scrappy guy, you know that?" Zenitsu asked. "You've got such a ripped body, but there's a girl's face sitting on top of it."

"Why the hell are you staring at my face like that?" He asked. Zenitsu ran away protesting he wasn't. The kids were rolling their eyes. I giggled and hugged all of them. They smiled as hugged back. "We don't have a problem with your face! It's quite petite, fair-skinned, and therefore attractive!" Tanjiro complimented. "You're a corpse! Come at me!" The boar boy ordered. "Not happening! I'm not gonna attack you anymore!" Tanjiro yelled. They kept rambling and I kept my arms around the children. Zenitsu was hugging me and the box. I patted all of the kid's heads to remind them that they were safe. They relaxed a bit and I gave Zenitsu a head pat. I realized he was shaking and I got worried. "Hey, Big Forehead! Let me tell you my name. It's Inosuke Hashibira! Don't you forget it!" He commanded. "What characters do you use to spell that?" Tanjiro asked.