Yandere!Snake Eyes

Yandere!Snake Eyes x Reader

- Possessive over you but not to the extent like Tommy. He trusts you but isn't overbearing about it.

- Like Tommy, he will keep an eye on you. 

- He will definitely follow you around with or without your knowledge. He seems like he would watch and admire you from afar. 

- If you catch him following you, he'll just give some terrible excuse. 

- "(Y/n), I wasn't following you. Why would I do that? I was just on the lookout and you just so happen to be here..."

- Some days he'll "run" into you.

- "Oh hey (Y/n), I didn't see you there. Oh, you're heading back to your place? What a coincidence! So am I. Here, let me walk you back to your place."

- If someone hurts you, Snake will comfort you before going after that person who hurt you. While he's tracking that person down, he's thinking of many ways to make them suffer. 

- Now, if you somehow prevent Snake from hurting that person, he'll be more protective of you. He'll be on the lookout for any signs of trouble for a few days, just in case that person or any enemies come back. 

- Good at manipulating you. Do you see how he was able to manipulate everyone around him throughout the film? Once he has a goal/mission in mind, he's set on it until the end. 

- Snake gives me "soft" yandere vibes. He'll do whatever it takes to make you light up with joy. He loves seeing you smile, especially if you're smiling at him.

Storm Shadow & Snake Eye HeadcanonsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara