Martin Luther King Jr

The civil rights movement had ended. Martin Luther King Jr made an amazing speech. Helping everyone with different skin color to get equal rights like the other.THANK YOU MARTIN CUZ IF U DIDN'T DO IT THE KU KLUX KLAN WOULD OF KILLED ME!! Saying that he had a Dream that everyone with different skin color was equallytreated as the other

BUT......

That was a LIE the speech he gave of the supposed dream wasn't true. OMFG REALLY MARTIN OH SHOULD OF TOLD THE TRUTH NIGGAS THESE DAYS! THESE HOES AINT LOYAL! The thing was he was he wanted to use the white people bathroom cuz they were cleaner. Cuz the colored people bathroom was *RAVEN FROM THAT'S SO RAVEN WALKS IN AND TURNS DRAMTICLY*. NASTY! Hell ya it was NASTY af I would of missed my pants instead of using them. The floors were full of piss. It smelled like a old homeless man had threw up in there. And nobody flushed the toilets. While the white people bathroom it clean. Nice smell of Pine Trees cuz they put air freshners. Then there toilets would heat up the seats. And the floor OH LAWD ITWAS CLEAN U CAN SEE UR SELF IN THEM.

But enough talking about toilets and bathrooms. His real dream was BEING WITH ROSA PARKS. OH MY UNIVERSE I KNOW OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE HER. LIKE WHY NOT FRICKIN MARIAH CAREY OR SELONGE. BUT ENOUGH OF THAT. He was in love with that one. Yup he loved her so.much he had sex dreams about her ya.

It was like 50 SHADES OF LUTHER.