Steven: Huh.

the warp pad activates indicating the gems are coming back

(no ones pov)

Pearl: I just don't know maybe we should try doing it gently.

Steven: *comes around the corner* explain what? *doesn't see Pearl2 Amethyst 2 or Garnet2 * What happened to everyone else.

Garnet: Steven sit down we need to explain something.

Steven: okay but should I ask my new friend to leave? *points behind the wall*

Pearl: New friend who is that.

Y/n: that would be me.

Amethyst: Steven who is that.

Steven: I don't know. I just let him in because I wanted to be friends.

Pearl: well can you introduce us.

Y/n: *rounds the corner* Well that's hurtful I thought you would recognize me. *frowns trying to keep back a smile before it cracks out*

Garnet: Obsidian?!

Y/n: Yay you do remember me.

Steven: so your name is Obsidian.

Y/n: yep that's my name. Nice to meet you *sticks his hand out*

meanwhile the crystal gems have their weapons out and amethyst wraps Y/n with her whip to restrain him.

Steven: woah what's going on.

Pearl: Steven get back he's dangerous. pearl2 garnet2 and amethyst2 fused with a Rose quartz to form that thing.

 Y/n: while most of that is true I'm not dangerous.

Garnet: How did you find us so quickly.

Y/n: It helps when there's a statue outside. *chuckles slightly still smiling*

Amethyst: whatever just unfuse and give everyone else back.

Y/n: *frowns* I told you I can't defuse until I do fulfill my promise.

Steven: you mean your keeping them trapped until you find what you want *on the verge of tears*

Y/n: *eyes start widening* no that's not what I mean. I literately can't de-fuse until i find the other gems I'm supposed to fuse with.

Pearl: So how many parts are left?

Y/n: Um, well that's the hard part most of my parts are on a planet called home-world, and we can't go there because you'd all be captured and well, you know. *closes eyes and tilts head* Based on what I've learned from the gems I fused with. There should be one left on this planet but I don't know where it is.

Steven: so you need to find other gems in order for you to be whole

Y/n: *Open eyes and smiles* exactly. I can't defuse until then though.

Pearl: so you found us by looking through memories.

Y/n: Yes. Now *claps hands* can I be freed now.

Amethyst: Fine. *glares at him but undoes her whip*

Y/n: Thanks. Now *glows a grayish color as the gem in his forehead glows*

Everyone backs up as it looks like Amethyst2 just formed.

Amethyst2: *groan* you get so stiff like that what's up guys

Pearl: What are you trying to do.

Amethyst2: Um, talk to my friend any-ways *lunges at Amethyst* AMETHYST *hugs her* I missed you in that mind-scape. Not a lot of great conversationalists and that Rose Quartz guy he's really upset about being forced to fuse.