Y/n: That was close.

Y/n moves closer to the right side of the train and sees a boxcar before opening the door and getting in. and making the Whip disappear. As he sits down and watches seeing the beach nearby but the train is turning away noting this he prepared to jump out next chance he could. The train neared a town before he jumped out making a shield around him protecting him from the fall before he begins running. He sees a bus that says beach city on it moving he gets on top of the bus. He summons a blaster before it changes shape to a mechanical arm.

He opens up a port on the mechanical hand before pulling a port on the bus and pull out a wire hacking before plugging it in hacking the bus's GPS

He opens up a port on the mechanical hand before pulling a port on the bus and pull out a wire hacking before plugging it in hacking the bus's GPS. The bus moves faster forcing Y/n to grab onto the skylight.

Y/n: Helpful note for next time. Grab onto something before making a bus accelerate as it exits town.

the bus starts going downhill as Y/n sees a sign that says Beach city as he disengages from the bus and switches from a mechanical arm to his axe before jumping off as the bus slows down and he buries the axe in a tree causing it to start splitting along the crack and Y/n runs and jumps of the tree just before it falls and keeps reapeating this before he gets close enough to the rural areas he stops and summons his sword before burying it into the ground skidding to a halt before he hits a fence. He then quickly darts left after de-summoning his sword and eventually makes his way down the boardwalk, before grabbing a lamp post with one hand causing him to turn abruptly. Y/n makes it to a part of the beach that faces the ocean with a lot of hand-like carvings stuck in the ground as he jumps off a few before finally seeing the house and jumping onto the deck and rolling before standing and knocking as he starts to pant to calm down and cleans the sweat on his face.

(timeskip, Steven pov)

Steven: 'it feels like hours since they left. where did they go why did they leave. All questions i have.' I'm so bored when are the they going to come back. *then he hears a knock on the door walks up to it and opens it to see a guy with gems on him and panting slightly* Hello?

???: are you "Steven Quartz Universe".

Steven: yes are you the new mailman!

???: *chuckles as he eventually grins* No I am not the mailman. may I come in.

Steven: 'OH, man a stranger wants to come into my house what was that thing dad said' *starts remembering what his dad said incorrectly*

Greg: if a stranger ever wants to come in your house. Let them you'll have a lot of fun.

Steven: okay

???: Thank you. *walks inside and stands near the corridor leading to the bathroom before leaning on the wall*

Steven: *sits down on couch* So what are you doing here?

???: Well it might be better to wait for everyone else but the gist is I want to help.