"Oookay." I prolonged it before he followed me upstairs. I kept my scowl on my face even when opening the closet and throwing them on the bed.

"Here," i crossed my arms absolutely desperate. "Wear this one." He picked up a plain white sundress handing it to me. I stood clueless about his demands not taking it.

"Anastasia take it." He shook it in his hand. "Not until you tell me what's going on." I shook my head keeping my upset face. "I'm taking you out." He threw me a sarcastic smile and i hummed in response shooting the same smile.

"I'm serious. Now wear it and get ready." He rammed it in my chest turning me around pushing me forward. I bit my lip realising he was actually serious feeling my toes curl beneath me.

Makeup needed then and anything instead of that bun I've been wearing everyday. I sped into the bathroom. "Give me an hour." I stood by the door before he parted his lips raising a sharp brow. "50 minutes?" I awkwardly smiled causing him to huff massaging his face

"I'm trying to be nice. But i guess that isn't working. Give me an hour and a half." I shut the door locking it swiftly. "I'm not going to wait an hour and a half." He tried opening the door as he spoke from behind.

"Then go alone on the date. Go take yourself out, buy yourself a flower too." I mocked hearing hushed cusses from his mouth causing me to chuckle softly. He picked that dress, it wasn't formal. But it looked kind of victorian. Liz hated it, but i? I absolutely loved it.

I swiftly put it on then stood looking in the mirror. What the hell am i going to do with my face looking like a shoe which has been worn for 27 years in the mud and rain. I threw my reflection an awkward chuckle before dropping my face.

"You need to look human. You can't go out looking like a roach which has lived since the freaking ice age." I whispered angrily at me. "I swear i feel sorry for him for having to look in my face for that long." I kept speaking the the reflection in front of me. The lack of bra in this dress made me look like a freaking paper. But not that much, i had my hips and a little push up in my breasts.

I took my hair off the bun brushing if silky down and pinning two strands of hair in the back of my head, yet pulling little strands from the strands i tied up to frame my face. Why was i so nervous? Agh!

"You have been here for an hour, hurry." I raised an index to my reflection. "And you still haven't picked your shoes? Seriously?" I widened my eyes slapping my sides. Aight i gotta stop talking to myself.

I put on some mascara, blush and highlight. That took about 50 minutes. Cheers to him being alone on a date.

Why did it take that long? I don't know, maybe because my hands were trembling and i started sweating so i took off my dress then put it back on only to find my hair messed up so i brushed it again.

I came out to see him standing in a suit tensing his jaws. He checked his watch then looked up at me. "You waited? How unexpected?" I smiled sarcastically then checked him out.

His white shirt having a tie tight silky in the centre with his blazer buttoned down. "You're done?" He raised a brow. "I didn't pick my shoes." I noticed how the sun was fading.

He massages his face in frustration. He really wanted to throw me off the nearest window huh? "Yes i do." He groaned it looking to the side before my shoes came flying under my feet. "Funny enough i was going to pick that one." I placed my feet in my heels bending to lock them.