Lovely

Loved my best friend named Jessie who had been with me since 8 years old.In the same school,same CCA,same classes and she helped me in life a lot.Basically I love her...like as if I'm "fangirling" over Her.She's a like a counselor who cheers me up everyday.
Anyways,it's 2018 and I wanted to have someone as my prom at the end of the year.And u already guessed it-Its Jessie!
But I remembered clearly that she said she wanted to go with someone who treated her like a gentleman.So maybe I should be one.Since it was mid year,I decided to buy the freshest flowers I got for her.As I turned up in the class in the morning,the class broke out silence.Eyes were all fixated on the flowers.Everyone was like "Who's that for","Why did you bring that?","You have a new girlfriend?".Noisy af.I answered,"It's for Jessie".Immediately,Jessie turned around with her hair flinging backwards smoothly,flabbergasted.I heart skipped a beat as my face turned into a wide smile uncontrollably.And here we go again;everyone making noises-"Wtf!","Ewww","She's not type of your girl".I approached to her,walking slowly and my excitement grew as I got closer to her.Taking a bow and "proposed" to her for the flowers in my hands.Cool...