Right on cue, my doorbell rang, signaling that Louis is on the other side of my front door. When I opened the door, I have to admit, I was shocked. The boy that stood before me isn’t the Louis that I know. Physically, he was here, but it looks like he’s mentally checked out. His body looks like an empty shell. The only sign of life are the tears that are running down his face. I reach forward, and wrap my arms around my best friend.

            “Louis, what’s wrong?” I started questioning. At first, I was going to be gentle about the questioning, but it looks like time isn’t on my side. He’s breaking, and he’s breaking fast.

            “Nothing,” Louis managed to get out. I just rolled my eyes at his response, and tightened my arms around him.

            “Louis, it’s obvious it’s not nothing,” I replied. “You’re standing at my door, crying, and shaking. You look freezing, and its seventy-five degrees outside.”

            He just stood there in the doorway, not saying a word. Well this is getting us nowhere. I managed to move him over to the couch. When I sat down, he laid his head in my lap, and started to violently sob. I’ve never seen him like this, so I wasn’t sure what to do. So, I did the only thing I could: I rubbed his back, hoping he would calm down enough to talk to me. After twenty minutes, it finally worked.

            “Lou, what’s wrong?” I tried asking. Luckily, he decided to answer this time.

            “I fucked up Harry,” he stated, his voice not having any emotion. “I fucked up really bad.”

             “Come on Lou, I’m sure it wasn’t that bad,” I pleaded, trying to make him feel better. He wasn’t having it though. Geez, whatever happened really affected him. “Please Lou, just tell me. I can’t help you if I don’t tell me what happened.”

            “There’s nothing you can say or do to help me,” Louis choked out.

            “God dammit Lou!” I shouted. I didn’t mean to, but he’s just talking in circles, avoiding my questions. “Just tell me what happened.”

            “I can’t see Zackary for an entire month,” Louis choked out, tears running down his face even faster than before. What am I missing?

            “What are you talking about Lou?” I asked.

            “Well, you know how Alex and Niall don’t want Zackary to be exposed to the public?” he asked. I nodded, signaling him to continue. “Well, I was doing a Twitcam while he was calming down. Then, he started getting excited again, and the fans heard him in the background. I just got a little too excited, and I showed him on the cam. Thousands of people saw, including Alex and Niall. I just love the little guy so much, that I couldn’t help but show him off to the world.”

            “Oh Lou,” I groaned. I know he didn’t mean to do it, but I can only imagine how pissed Alex is. I can’t really Niall getting too upset about it, because he loves showing off his pride and joys to the world, but he and Alex have a mutual understanding that it’s way too early for people to know about Zack.