[What is the favorite color of Kesu cubs?]

[A. White B. Gold C. Rainbow D. Orange]

It was similar to this kind of content. Although it was just common sense, it was also the most important thing for a childcare worker to master.

Recalling the true or false questions a little, Xie Luan could almost be sure of being right, mainly because the short answer and the case study part took some time for him to answer.

The case study questions basically asked what should be done as a childcare worker when encountering any given situation. There was no standard answer to this kind of question.

Xie Luan picked up the electronic pen and wrote the answer in the blank box according to his own ideas. After completing all the questions, he habitually looked back and confirmed that there were no missing questions and pressed the submit button in the upper right corner.

The written test lasted for one hour. When Xie Luan finished handing in the paper, the barrier that blocked his vision near his seat was lifted, and he could see other candidates in the same examination room.

Seeing that everyone else was still answering the questions, Xie Luan was a little surprised. He found that he seemed to be the first to hand in the paper.

After the written test was over, it was the physical ability test. In this part of the assessment, Xie Luan had no suspense.

This part of the assessment of physical ability scored people in real time. The score would be announced on the virtual screen suspended in mid-air in order of top to bottom, and Xie Luan’s name appeared in the last place.

In the written test, they didn’t know the score of the other party, but at this time, seeing the physical ability test score published on the screen, many people who looked up and saw the last name showed a just as expected expression.

It was not unreasonable to say that the human race was not suitable for being interstellar childcare workers. You could see the difference from his score in this physical ability assessment which was even a bit short of the ordinary passing line.

Locke also saw his bottom score. His character of being a good guy made him walk next to Xie Luan involuntarily, but looking at the other party, he stopped talking, but after a while, he finally comforted him: “It’s okay, there are still a few tests left. As long as your other tests have higher scores, you will be able to pull up your overall score.”

Although he said that, in fact, Locke knew in his heart how unrealistic his comforting words were.

To use the scores of other tests to pull up a low score at the bottom of the list, he was afraid that at least two tests must be close to the full score in order to get back the advantage. It was too difficult even to think about it.

Xie Luan wanted to thank the other party for his concern, but he had just opened his mouth slightly and before he had time to speak, the next part of the assessment began.

The third test was the mental ability test. Every candidate had to go into a small room for testing.

There were a hundred rooms in total. The chief examiner only stayed in the middle room, and several other examiners were scattered in other rooms. In fact, they were also monitored by monitors.

“Next one.”

Without waiting for the green horizontal line for admission to light up at the door of the room, the examiner who stayed in this room first opened his mouth to inform, and after the Voma examinee in the room went out, the examiner quickly saw a dark-haired young man walk into the room.

It was the first time he saw a human participate in the assessment of childcare workers. Although Xie Luan’s actions were unavoidably a bit rusty, but he had learned about the situation on Starnet, so he first confirmed where he should go after entering the room.

But this year’s chief examiner was of the goblin race, and he was very impatient at this time. By the time Xie Luan had confirmed everything, he had already knocked on the table with the presbyopic glasses he took off the bridge of his nose, pointed to the transparent crystal ball in front of him, and said: “Put your hands here and enter your mental power.”

Xie Luan walked over and did the same, putting his hands on the floating transparent crystal ball in front of him, but Xie Luan hesitated at the step of inputting spiritual power.

How much mental power needed to be inputted?

He originally wanted to ask the examiner but seeing that the examiner in the front seat was wiping his round glasses, it seemed that he didn’t want to take the time to answer his questions. Xie Luan swallowed the question that was about to come to his lips back.

The examiner lowered his head and wiped his round glasses with a gold chain. After experiencing many procrastinating candidates, this green-skinned goblin examiner was not in a good mood.

This year’s candidates were really worse than the previous year’s. Everyone was procrastinating and procrastinating. Didn’t they know that time is money!

Still lowering his head, at this moment, the examiner seemed to hear a very light and crisp sound in his ear, but he continued to wipe his glasses with a cloth without paying much attention.

After waiting, he realized that the clicking sound was repeated twice. The examiner realized that it was not an illusion, and the next second–

“Bang–!” It was like the sound made by a small explosion. The examiner shook his reading glasses.

He hurriedly put his glasses on the bridge of his nose and raised his head. Seeing that the crystal ball was lying on the ground torn apart, such that the original shape of the transparent crystal ball could not be seen at all, the examiner was stunned.