There were more whispering voices, some still reached Xie Luan’s ears, but it did not affect him.

Not long after joining the Yunbao branch, Xie Luan knew that it is very rare for humans to be interplanetary caretakers, so before coming to participate in this assessment, he had already prepared himself that he might face the current situation.

“Um… don’t you care what they say?” A young man from the Sevilla race approached Xie Luan with a shy expression.

There were too many people around who showed dissatisfaction with the young person in front of them after their initial surprise and concern. Locke felt that the other person might be shocked by the performance of other people, so he walked over and wanted to say some words of encouragement.

Before coming to this planet, he also lived on Gaia. Locke had always heard about the Yunbao Club and how it developed on his own planet, and he also admired the youth who saved the cub nursing club that was once close to being shut down.

On the other person’s head, there was a vibrating antenna-like structure, which was the racial symbol of the Sevilla race. Xie Luan remembered that the shaking frequency of the Sevilla’s tentacles represented friendliness.

“Thank you.” Xie Luan nodded to the other party. Even though he didn’t care about it, he still thanked the young man who came to say this to him.

From this thank you, he could feel that the young man in front of him was a nice person. Locke reported his name and said: “Don’t be too nervous. This is the fourth time I am participating in the childcare assessment. The contents of the first three assessments were not too different. Great, this year should be the same.”

When he took the assessment for the first time, Locke’s rating score was only a little short of being able to reach the B grade. Because it was just a little short, he continued to register for the past three years.

The problem was that it seemed to be particularly difficult to break through this gap. There had been no progress after two consecutive years of assessment. In fact, Locke was also worried about this year’s assessment and had no confidence in it.

Ten minutes before the start of the assessment, all the candidates who were to participate in the assessment of childcare workers this year were all ascertained to be present, and then the venue entered the closed mode in the last five minutes.

Like most exams, the first part of the interstellar childcare level assessment was also a written exam. Everyone followed the serial number on their number plate to find a seat in the corresponding area.

Five minutes later, with a ding-dong sound, the childcare level assessment hosted by the Star Alliance officially began this year.

After the reminder bell, the super-large building suddenly became quiet, almost to the point where even a pin falling could also be heard.

It was similar to answering a test paper, except that this test paper was not made of paper but was directly projected on the desktop like a virtual screen.

To be honest, this test question type was really familiar to Xie Luan. The paper had multiple-choice questions, true or false questions, short answer questions, and case study questions. Obviously, this wouldn’t stop Xie Luan who had rich experience in taking tests.

In the case of multiple-choice questions, some things could be selected right with only a vague memory. Pointing at the table with a finger, Xie Luan quickly answered the multiple-choice questions.

The questions in the multiple-choice part of the test were not obscure questions, on the contrary, they were all common-sense related content.

The most common question in multiple-choice questions was to ask about the preferences of the cubs of various races, like the last multiple-choice question Xie Luan just answered.