The elderly lady holding his baby along with some other ladies of around her age were going to leave the place but suddenly got stumbled back so harshly that she fell down hissing when hand got scraped. Her friends or minions gasped seeing her falling down that they immediately tried to hold her but she fell down before that.

They crouched down with her to see if she is okay or not but looked around when they heard...."Where is the baby and...and that boy ?"

They then noticed that the baby and that boy were nowhere to be found and one of them noticed him running so fast with the baby in his arms. They  were going to run after him but seeing their friend's condition, they decided to let him go for now.

When Taehyung saw them taking his baby away from him, he couldn't think anymore. He pushed her harshly taking his wailing baby in his arms and ran as fast as he can. He didn't even look back to see if they are following him or not. He just wanted to go somewhere far where no one can take his baby.

After continously running for 20 mins, he reached very far from that place. He looked around and saw a park and ran there. He sat on bench and looked at his baby who fell asleep as he tired with all the commotion.

He sobbed and caressed his baby's cheek. He hugged him close to his arms while peppering soft kisses all over the baby's face.

"Maa won't give you to anyone. No one can take you away from me. I won't let that happen."......Taehyung said while crying. He doesn't know what would have happened if he didn't got out of thoughts and pushed that woman. His baby would have been taken away from him. No, he can't let anyone to take his Yeonjun. He is the only reason he is alive.

After that day, Taehyung hardly went out of the house. Even if he goes out, he doesn't take Yeonjun with him thinking someone will again try to take his baby.

Slowly and steadily as days passed with the help of his family, his fear lessened but it didn't disappear completely. He now goes out with his baby but only when it is required.

He started to be happy again just for his growing baby who when first called him mwa.... he couldn't believe his ears and urged him to say again. Yeonjun said it again and Taehyung felt like he achieved everything in his life. He doesn't need anything if he has his baby with him. He gradually started to forget about his marriage and concentrated only on his life i.e. his baby.

Though now some people find mpreg cute as they know about it. but there are still people with retarded minds who find it disgusting and often passes him insults but he doesn't mind it and focuses on his own work.

_____________________

As usual Taehyung was working, when the bell chimed indicating someone entered and coming near the counter. He smiled and said "May I take your or" but stopped in mid sentence when he saw it was the same lady with the baby whom he met in the mall a few days back.

He looked at the baby who was looking at him with her big doe eyes while babbling. An immediate chuckle left from his mouth. So cute... Just like my Yeonjun....He then looked at the lady smiling at him to that he just offered a small smile while bowing.

"What would like to order Ma'am ?"

"I would like to order a latte and a mango pastry. And didn't I told you that day to not call me Ma'am. Just call me aunty."

Aera babbled loudly while trying to reach Taehyung. Mrs. Jeon didn't notice that and simply adjusted her in her arms thinking she might be feeling uncomfortable. Taehyung noticed it but thought she was trying to reach the chocolates place on a bowl near the counter.

"See Aera also agrees with me. Call me aunty, okay."

Taehyung smiled at Aera and nodded while saying "okay aunty. Your order will come in a few minutes. Please take a seat."

Mrs. Jeon sat at the nearest table with Aera in her arms who was whining now while Taehyung started preparing the latte.

"What happened angel ? Why are you whining ? Are you feeling uncomfortable ?.... She said checking her diaper thinking it must need a change but when she find it dry she couldn't understand the reason of her whining. She is surely not hungry because she somehow fed her just before coming out of their house.

Taehyung saw how the baby or better Aera was whining looking at him. He doesn't know why he felt like taking her in his arms just like he does when Yeonjun whines.

Shaking his thoughts off, he quickly put the latte and pastry in a small tray along with some chocolates which maybe the reason of her whines and went near them...........

_________________

A/N :- I am leaving it on a cliffhanger. Sorry for that. But the next chapter will be up soon so stay tuned.

What do you think about this chapter  ?

P.S -  Thank you for reading 💜