_________________

Taehyung on the other hand, joined a cafe near his house. He always wanted to open a cafe of his own but Bogum never allowed him. Hell he didn't even let him go out of their house or meet anyone, so working in a cafe was  a far dream.

But now he wants to fulfill his dream. He wants to do something that he likes. His family members were so happy when he told them that he wants to work. Jin hyung even cried and kissed his whole face whole Yeonjun clapped his not knowing what exactly happened, but he was happy as everyone was happy.

From then on, Taehyung joined the job almost immediately everyone in the cafe fell in love with the kind and sweet boy, specially a pink haired petite boy who is the owner of the cafe but no one knows it.

Yeonjun sometimes whines a lot not wanting to be away from his mother, but at the end Taehyung somehow manages to make him understand. He wants to bring Yeonjun to his work but is afraid of getting judging looks as Mpreg is not that common. And he doesn't want to lie to anyone by saying that he is Yeonjun's father. He knows it that he is Yeonjun's mother and he is happy with that.

Few months ago, he went out with Yeonjun and some olderly ladies first found it really cute to see him with his son and talked to him and asked him about his wife. But when he replied that he is his baby's mommy, their happy faces turned into disgusting ones. They immediately moved a step back, as if he was untouchable.

He couldn't understand them as within a split second, everything occured and suddenly Yeonjun was in their arms crying. He tried to go to them and take his baby who was making grabby hands towards while crying his eyes out but stopped when....

"Don't touch him you curse."

"W-what ?  Please give me my baby.. He is crying for me."......by now tears also started to flow from his eyes as he couldn't bear his baby crying.

"No I won't risk a child's safety in your hand."

"But I am his eomma. He is safe with me. Who are you ? I don't even know you all. Please hand over my baby.".... Taehyung was frustrated as to why they are saying like this.  He was already drained out as it's not been even a month since his divorce and now this is the first time he got out of his house thinking it will help him to divert his mind and his baby will enjoy seeing the nature too.

"You are so disgusting. If you forget, then let me remind you that you are man and a man cannot be a mother. You won't be able to take care of him. Only a women like me will be able to take care of him. I won't let a curse like you to get a precious child like him."

Taehyung started sobbing hearing all this. What is his fault that he is a special case ? He loved his child like every mother does. So what if he is a man.

Those insults made him feel so low. No, he is not ashamed of having Yeonjun. But sometimes he think why he had to be a special male.

Prior to this also,  he was always looked down as he was more feminine and pretty, rather than manly. He has boobs which he always tries to compress them with tight cloth wrapped all around it to not let them visible.

His relatives always looked down at him for being born with female parts and insulted him every chance they get. Though they never insulted him in front of his family, because they were always supportive of Taehyung. But when he is alone, they never left a chance to make him feel low.

Taehyung being a kind soul, never told him family anything about it but Jin somehow came to know one day when he heard them talking about him. He immediately confronted them and said them to get out of their house without making any noise. They gulped and left the house, knowing how dangerous an angry Jin is.