Niall Horan

Nohelya's POV

The doorbell rang, and I pulled on my heels before walking down the stairs, to find that my mom had already let Niall in. Tonight was the senior dance, and I was totally pumped. I knew that Niall and I were gonna have sex tonight. I really wanted to, and he was hesitant because he thought I wanted to wait.. but I wanted, no I needed him. And I needed him now. At the dance, I was grinding on Niall's dick, when I felt something poke me near my ass. "Uhh Nohelya give me a minute, ill be right back." Niall said. I saw him disappear into the janitors closet, and so I followed him. Niall sat with his back to the door. I knew he was jacking off, because of his muffled grunts. I went behind him, and started rocking him off immediately. He was surprised, but when he saw it was me, he relaxed again. "Ughhhh that feels so good Nohelya" Niall mumbles, not bothering to keep in his moans. I knew he was going to cum soon, so I stopped, and quickly went around, and teased him by swirling my tongue around his chaps eye. "Uhhh..... Don't tease me baby" he grunts I take in the whole 8 inches in my mouth. The tip hit the back of my throat, and Niall moaned at the feeling. I was going fast, and I fell Niall cum into my mouth immediately. I swallowed every but, making sure Niall had seen it. "Good girl, your amazingggggg babe" Niall says. We wrap up with an intense makeout session, but before this goes on any longer, "Round two at your house?" I ask seductively, biting my lip.