Gouenji Shuuya x reader: Perfect Strangers

(e/c) = eye colour

(h/c)= hair colour

(h/l)=hair length

.................................................

Gouenji's pov:

It was raining heavily that Friday afternoon, I was rushing to go back home, since the normal route I took was flooded, I ended up going to the nearest bus stop to catch the bus.

There, a girl about my age was sitting at one of the benches, her (e/c) eyes staring  at the sky, her (h/l) (h/c) strands of hair playfully dancing around her face, playing with the wind.

I took a seat beside her, slowly following her gaze up towards the sky, watching the drops of water rain down on the earth, and the wonderful sounds of the wind, I finally realised what was so mesmerising to watch.

"Which school are you from?" she finally spoke up.

"Raimon," I merely gave a reply.

"Which bus are you taking?" she spoke again, giving a small smile.

"Bus service 68," seeing her smile, I could not help but smile back.

Inazuma town, despite the fact that the population is small, was bursting with energy and was busy day and night. But yet, somehow, this time, the rain droned out all other noise, and it became just the two of us.

I leaned back, closing my eyes. Enjoying the company of this stranger.

(y/n)'s pov:

It was only then did I realise a boy sitting beside me, after an exchange of questions and answers, he smiled back at me, making my heart flutter. Glancing at his uniform, my guess was that he was a soccer player. 

He leaned back, tilting his head towards the rain, and closed his eyes. Guess he must be tired.

A few minutes later, I felt a heavy weight on my shoulder, something warm was brushing my neck. Looking to my left, I realised the boy had fallen asleep...on my shoulder. My face flushed with a deep red, my stomach churned with anxiety and started wondering what to do next.

I finally took a deep breath, trying not to move so i would not disturb him.

Gouenji's pov:

A shake on my shoulders woke me from my slumber. I glanced up at whoever was waking me up, only to be staring into the girl's (e/c) orbs, that was when I realised I had been sleeping on HER. My face flushed as I begin to stutter my apologies.

She just laughed, waving her hand in front of her before pointing at the opposite direction. "Your bus is here," she waved me towards the bus. I managed a "thank you" before boarding the bus.

As I took a seat, I could not help but glance back towards the girl. She saw my gaze and shyly bid me goodbye.

Back at home, I could not help but wish that we would meet again, but we most probably won't, after all, that's what we are, Perfect Strangers.

...........................THE END.................................

Hey guys!

 I hope you guys enjoyed it.😄

Please vote for this chapter and leave a comment. Remember, requests are always open.

Till the next chapter~