1: The Maid Isnt Paid Enough For This!

Unisex

"I'm hungry! Where's my buffet!" You yelled at your poor maid

"It'll only take i minute I promise!" Your maid replied.

The maid laid out a large, long table. On the table it was filled with your favourite foods, decorated cupcakes on fancy stands, creamy cheesecake with cherries on top, chocolate cakes drenched in sprinkles, every dessert you could imagine was on that table. Your eyes sparked, so excited to dig in! You took the first bite of a glazed donut in front of you, the taste filled your taste buds with feelings of pleasure and happiness. You were like a kid on Christmas, so ready to take another bite. You could feel the piece of donut you had just chewed on travel down to your stomach, pleasurably filling it. You took another bite, then another, then another and before you could realise, you had ate the whole box of 10 donuts! You felt the warm contents of your stomach poking out a little, giving you a small bloat. You felt perfect, amazing, calm and tranquil. You lost tract of time and continued to eat the next box, then the next, then the next. You had rated all the donuts left. Your belly let out large growls, it had bloated out 3x bigger now you've eaten all the donuts. You greedily picked up a slice of chocolate cake and followed it down. You let out a large burp and continued to feast on the other slices of the cake. You let yourself indulge in the delicious treats, you ate cake after cake, pie over pie. Your clothes around your belly began feeling tight, but you didn't care. You just wanted to keep eating.

As you kept feasting, you couldn't help but to feel your stomach getting tighter, as if it was about to pop. You wondered why, you don't feel full. You've eaten so much yet your still hungry. You kept on eating, stuffing your face with food. Bite for bite as you watched your bloated stomach push out, further and further. You could feel it grow larger and larger, the fat on your ribcage thickening and rolling, deepening the rolls after every bite of food you took. You belly was still perfectly round, it was just the fat above it with all the thick rolls. You felt the pleasure and tightness grow stronger as your maid stared in shock. You found it hard to find yourself stopping went it felt so good. As you ate and ate, you could feel your clothes getting tighter with your ever growing belly. Your belly wasn't the only thing growing. Your thighs and legs began gaining weigh aswell, making you look pudgy. Every bite was stuffing you more and more.

With your whole body gaining weight, getting plumper and plumper as you continued to eat. Your so full, but you can't stop. You could see your clothing getting smaller, getting tighter. You could see them beginning to tear, but that was the last thing you cared about. All you cared about was food and nothing else. Your so big and full, yet still hungry. Your maid was speechless, she had no idea you would eat it all, or gain this much wait so quickly from it.

You became so big that you couldn't reach the food anymore. You were so big and plump all you could see was your large round belly and fat thighs. You ordered your maid to feed you, in which she did. Bite after bite she shoved into your greedy mouth made you bigger, plumper. When you finished all the food, you sat there. So full, so fat, so big, so immobile. You felt pressure go through your whole body. You felt like you were gonna explode, you were stuffed senseless. Stuffed to capacity.