Back At Pride Rock

Simba

I blush and said mother can I come? No stay here I blush and said but my mate! She growled and said you will stay your father Sarafina and the rest of us will handle it. I blush and nodded sighing knowing when mother speaks it's final. I blush and turn and laid down listening for any sign of my mate or my father. I blush as I felt a wing on my head and looked up and said Zazu why do my parents insist on me staying home whenever there's trouble. He sighed and said because young sire they love you and don't want you to get hurt. I blush as I smelt blood and jump up ready to defend myself and relax seeing my dad then growled seeing the injuries on him and Sarafina I blush and said where is my beloved? I blush as I was tackled and heard right here and your it. I blush and said hey let me up. I smiled as she got up smug about having pinned me. I blush and making a snarling face tackled her into a mating position and said who's your king!? She blushed and gulped you and Mufasa. I chuckled and said and don't you forget it. I smiled and lick her then whispered seductively your mine I'm going to have my way now. I smiled and thrust into her vagina causing her to roar and begin moaning again. I chuckled and said so what happened with you guys? She blushed and moans the hyenas tried to rape me but my mom got there in time. I growled possessive and said then you shall know me. I started working overtime to bring her to the precipice of pleasure and smile as we both climaxed and said your mine biting her claiming her.