Part II

Time passed and we had a lot of time having fun, playing games with him until the afternoon. It was like 4 to 5 p.m. and Jungwoo went to take a shower. He came back to the living room with his pyjamas on and I guess as I saw, he wasn't wearing an underwear. I mean I am not complaining. The view is amazing but sir. Anyways, he came out using my body cream and that's how everything started.

Y/N: hey that's my body cream!
Jungwoo: and?
Y/N: I didn't give you the permission boy.
Jungwoo: I don't remember giving you the permission to see me jerking off but you did anyways, so...

He said walking straight to the kitchen. I widened my eyes and I followed him as the kids I am.

Y/N: I didn't see you...
Jungwoo: come on I heard your footsteps this night. We both know you saw me.
Y/N: I-
Jungwoo: now is it small? *😏*
Y/N: no... I mean... I- I didn't see anything
Jungwoo: come on baby girl you even touched it last night. Do you think I didn't feel that?
Y/N: I- I wanted to help...
Jungwoo: you did a great job babe.

I was so shocked. He came in front of me and started unbuttoning my pyjama's top clothing. I tried to stop him but he continued. I mean... I am not complaining I want him so bad.

Jungwoo: I was jerking off because of you kitty and it's been a long time since I started liking you.

He was saying breathing heavily and unbuttoning my shirt. He took his shirt off and mine as well. He started giving kisses to my neck, collarbones, jawlines and lips. I couldn't help it but moan a little bit. He pulled me up, I placed my legs around his waist and he held my butt while we were kissing and he led me to his bedroom. The bed is double so it was better for us. He placed me to his bed while he was between my legs on his knees. He took my pants so easily and now I was wearing only my bra and underwear. With a quick move he unbuttoned my bra and threw it no one knows where. He also took my underwear with his mouth. He stood like this in front o me for some seconds to admire the view when the party started. He slowly opened my legs widely with both his hands and placed his thumb on my clit making circles. After a while he placed his beautiful plump lips to my clit and found my sweet shot, so he started sucking it so gently but at the same time I knew he wanted to ruin me. Then, he started fucking my hole with his tongue, moving it in and out in a slow but passionate way. He got up and put one finger into my pussy. He started moving in a slow pace. And then he added two fingers, making me feel so good. Suddenly, he started moving them in and out in the fastest pace possible. My whole body started shaking because I was so so closed but Jungwoo stopped. He got up and took his pants off and his big veiny dick popped up hitting his lower abs. He said nothing. He just opened my legs once again and pumped his dick like five times before he lined it up against my pussy hole.

Jungwoo: are you sure?

He looked at me before starting his show. I nodded giving him the permission to start. He put his member into mine with strength. He started moving slowly. He started kissing my breast and then neck and lips while his length bigger than every others that have fucked me before. I am not a slut I am just experienced with other three boys. I am  twenty anyways. His pace was becoming more aggressive so he made me want to fuck me even more.

Jungwoo: fuck baby you feel so good.

I felt so nice he was feeling good.

Jungwoo: ah fuck. You are so tight. Damn.
Y/N: your dick feels so fucking good. I hate you for that.
Jungwoo: Shut up and moan my name kitty.
Y/N: Ah don't... stop... Jungwoo... I am close
Jungwoo: where do you want me to cum?
Y/N: inside me. I have taken the pill.

Jungwoo's pace became faster and he was pressing my lower belly so I could feel how big he is, until both of us came. We were both breathing heavily but Jungwoo didn't care. He took me and pressed me against the wall. He took one of my legs and placed it up to his shoulder. He lined his member up against my pussy and pressed it into me. He started moving again but now that I am used to his length his pace was even faster. The room filled with wet skin slap and moans. He was looking his dick disappearing into my pussy with his eyebrows frowning and looking so aggressive. I had rested my head back from pleasure because my clit was already sensitive, trusting Jungwoo to hold me as he was doing.