We were so tired that we just sat down on the sofa, we talked and we ate

We were so tired that we just sat down on the sofa, we talked and we ate. The following three days went like this. Movies, talking, playing games, eating and having fun. But the fourth day... The fourth day was Thursday. I remember that clearly. I was half sleeping when I heard Jungwoo standing up from his bed. I didn't paid attention until I felt two cold hands touching my waist. It was Jungwoo of course. But what is he doing here. I mean we have slept together plenty of times but that was all of sudden if you think that he knows I hate sleeping with other people and he hates it when people touch him while he is sleeping. What is going on right here? Anyways, I didn't pay attention. He slept back-hugging me... Or... That's what I thought. He suddenly pulled me closer to him and I could feel his dick pressing my butt. I was trying hard not to move and make it worse than it already was. After some minutes when I started feeling sleepy again, Jungwoo got up and went to the bathroom. Two or three minutes had passed and I turned around to see if he was coming. I could see the light of the bathroom showing from a small hole so I understood the door of the bathroom was quit open. I was so curious, I don't know why and I got up quietly to see. I stood in front of the quit open door and I saw something I wasn't meant to see. Jungwoo was sitting on the toilet and he was holding his member. He had thrown his head back resting it to the back of the toilet, mouth quit open and he was jerking off. "Wow his dick is big" I thought. He looks so hot while jerking off. I feel like I wanna join but I will not. He is my best friend I can't do this. It's so shocking seeing your best friend from being not that handsome with his small little penis when he was 9 years old and we were having shower together, to transform into a whole meal, with visuals out of this world and a dick bigger than I thought. After all those thoughts and feeling wet af, I went back to my bed so he wouldn't see me. After a while he came back to my bed and I decided to tease him a little. He laid down and placed his hands around my waist.

Y/N: what took you so long to come back?
Jungwoo: are you still awake?
Y/N: Yes but I feel so sleepy.
Jungwoo: oh okay. By the way I was just having my skin care routine that's why it took me so long.
Y/N: oh okay.

I could feel his hands moving stressfully while trying to hug me tighter. I smirked when he lied to me but I decided not to continue.

Y/N: don't you have a bedroom?
Jungwoo: yes but I wanted someone next to me. I don't know why. I just felt like this.
Y/N: okay then. Goodnight. We will talk tomorrow morning.
Jungwoo: okay good night princess.

And I pressed my butt against his dick on purpose. The next morning came and it was Friday morning. Jungwoo had waken up before I did. I woke up and went straight to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After this self care I do every morning and night, I went downstairs to the kitchen, where Jungwoo was. Omo. He was shirtless, resting his lower body to the marble kitchen bench and drinking coffee.

Y/N: good morning Jungwoo
Jungwoo: good morning beauty.

And he gave a me a cup of coffee he had made for me. We started our day with some coffee and pancakes we baked together. As I was in front of the kitchen making the pancakes he came behind me and pressed his body on my back. He rested his head on top of my head and took my hand to make the pancakes together. He was always clingy and lovely but now I don't know he is kinda different. Or maybe is the way I am thinking, or the fact that I see him in a different way those last weeks, or even better the fact that I saw him jerking of last night. I don't know what it is but he is kinda different than he actually is. We made the pancakes and we ate so much. We continued by designing the house with things we had made or we moved furniture so the house would look a bit different. We were designing the house until 5 p.m. During this activity, we had to put on the new curtain. I did it and as a last step I had to put on a clip on it. It wasn't next to me so I had to call Jungwoo to give it to me.

Y/N: Jungwoo... Can you give me the clip from the table?

Jungwoo came and because he couldn't go to the table easily he had to stretch and catch it. He held my waist and he did but... When he gave it to me he stood behind me to see what I was doing and I don't know if it was on purpose but he put two of his figures inside my bottom pyjama clothing. You know to the lace. I didn't pay much attention but I felt awkward. After finishing the designing we ordered and ate sushi. The food came and we sat down to eat. As we were eating we were having fun and playing around as we used to do when we were younger, when Jungwoo unbuttoned one of my pyjamas buttons. I widened my eyes while laughing.

Y/N: what are you doing?

I said covering my boobies

Jungwoo: you look better like this *😏*.
Y/N: you look good naked too but I am not taking your clothes off.

Omo. Why am I like this? I expose my thoughts so easily. I never meant to say that but whatever.

Jungwoo: Do it then. I give you the permission *😏*.
Y/N: I don't wanna see your small dick.

My best friend mode came back. But not his.

Jungwoo: Do you wanna see if it is big or small? Or even better do you wanna feel it?
Y/N: no thanks!
Jungwoo: you loose.

I can't understand if this is a best friend mode or not. We used to talk like this anyways but now something feels different. Time passed and we had to go to sleep after watching a movie. Jungwoo, instead of going to his bed he came straight to mine.

Y/N: sir your bed it right there.
Jungwoo: I don't care

And he jumped to my bed looking so hot. I rolled my eyes to his stubborn attitude and I went to sleep with him. He came in front of me, he placed his leg between my tights and pressed his body to mine pulling me closer. Time passed and Jungwoo had slept but I couldn't. Suddenly, I felt Jungwoo's dick having a hard time on my thigh. I could feel it pressing my skin and it was all wet. He may had a wet dream because he was breathing kinda heavily. But he was sleeping what should I do? I immediately pulled myself a bit back and put my hand cupping his dick outside of the fabric of course. I started moving my hands slowly so I could make him feel the pleasure. After a while he started moaning slightly. My moves started being faster and faster until he came. I felt good as well. I don't think I am going to regret it. Then I took the same pose I was before and slept into Jungwoo's arms and between Jungwoo's wet dick. The next day came and he had waken up before I did as always. He is a morning person... Well,... I am not. Anyways, I found him into the kitchen once again drinking his coffee and he had made one for me as well. We drunk our coffee and watched TV.

childhood best friend 🔞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara