Living Through the Night-Mare

~~Hey, guys so I entered this in a compatition between my sister and some friends of mine.  AND, my story ( this 1 ) won 1st place!!

Hope you like it as much as the judges did :)

Btw.  Please vote, comment, and fan me :)

Thanks :)

~~~~~

''Hey girls, wake up.''  I heard Mom call out in to my twin and me.

I groaned in response.

''I'll take that as an 'Ok, Mother, I would just love to get up and enjoy this beautiful day.  I just can't wait to get up and about!''  She said talking for both of us in her best, but weird imitated voice of us.

***10 minutes later***

''Don't make me come wake up with the royal tickler!'' My mom threatened.

''You wouldn't dare!'' I replied shocked.

'Well, seeing how at this moment I am soaking wet, standing on top of my bed, ready for an attack, I bet she would dare...' I thought to myself.

''Fine, fine, you win.  I wouldn't do that... You know how he gets grumpy if you wake him up this early in the morning.''  She said with a bad part of acting on her part.  Everybody knows that he will get grumpy if you wake him up, but he is an early riser on his own.

'She never has been that good at acting.'  I thought to myself.

I then watched as she walked out of my room.

I grabbed my hairbrush as I started to brush my jet black colored hair.  I did like this color because it was the total opposite of my true hair color, true blond.

I then put some of my earrings, nose-rings, belly button-rings, and plain rings in.  Then I pulled my grey sweats on.

'Perfect for today.'  I thought to myself.

Ahh, today... The dreaded 16th birthday.

You don't know why it is dreaded?  Well, let me tell you why it is so dreaded by me.

A long time ago when I was first born I was given a curse, a curse that said that I will be killed on my 16th birthday...or put into a very deep sleep until my ''true love's kiss''.

This is what I think about that:

A. The first part about being cursed, that... That is sooo COOL!  I mean really, not everyone can get away with any bad thing they want to do because supposedly they are already going to just die when they are 16.  So it is like, ''Hey, Why not?!''

B. And the second part about the, the kiss... that part is just NASTY.  I mean ''ICK!''  Who wants to be kissed on their death bed?? That's just plain awkward... for me anyway.

''Take those mastey rings out of your body!''  I heard my evil twin, Rose say.

''No, I like then; so I'm keeping them in!''  I replied almost as if I'd rehearsed what to say.

'Oh wait, I basically have!'  I thought to myself.

We have this conversation often: She doesn't like my...accessories...and I totally ignore her comments.

We share the love in our house...or castle, I guess you could call it that.

Well, I bet by now you are wondering who I am and why I was cursed when I was little.

Well, I am Sarah Julian Alexa Julio Recardo

Martez, daughter of King Recardo and Queen Julian.