You check the time above the mirror. "I believe I arrived on time." You said.

Katsuki shrugged. "Let's begin stretching first. Follow my lead."

Then, the torturous session began.

After an hour, you were already sweating buckets. Katsuki's workout plan was the step-sister of an angel.

Step-sisters aren't blood-related per se, so not even an ounce of heaven can be seen in the planner. It was hell-like. How can he be cruel to someone new to the gym like yourself?

"Let's begin to cool things down," Katsuki said, and you couldn't be more relieved. He turned two treadmills on and motioned you to follow him.

"Every time you hear a sound, press this button. That means the speed will increase. Begin." He instructs.

After that, you at least heard three beeping sounds from his treadmill, and you couldn't say that it was like a walk in the park at all.

"You're catching up pretty easily," Katsuki says as the two of you finally end the session with one last stretching.

It wasn't like you were catching up to Katsuki that quick. You were just reasonably good at hiding how tired you were. It must've seemed you were untroubled.

"Not really." You replied as you sat down on the mat and sprawled your long legs.

Katsuki went behind you and slowly pushed your back. "What are you doing?" You asked and turned your head behind to glance at him.

You regretted now that you realized how close your face was to his. "Helping you stretch. What do you think?" He retorts with a grin. You faced back in front and saw his face in the reflection.

That shit-eating grin doesn't seem to come off.

You extend your arms forward as he slowly pushes your back, your fingers reaching far on the ground.

"You're quite flexible, don't you think?" Katsuki says, and lets go of your back. Then put them on both your legs to maintain them flat on the ground.

You almost flinched at where he placed his hands. They were pretty close to your hips. He was so close. Dangerously close to you. You couldn't tell if he was doing this on purpose or not.

Then, slowly, his hands moved closer to where your groin was. "I believe you should be placing your hands on my knees, Bakugo." You said.

You could feel his airy chuckle on your nape.

That was hot. Hell, you couldn't even deny it anymore.

"Okay," Katsuki says and slides his hands to your knees. The problem now was that you could feel his upper body on your back.

"So you prefer this?" Katsuki says in a teasing manner.

"Maybe." You said, not backing down. You leaned a little to the back as you felt his groin, and his breath hitched.

You inwardly smirk. "I'm good now." You said.

"Huh?" Katsuki says as if in a daze.

"You can let go of me now." You clarified, and that's when Katsuki backed away from you.

Katsuki clears his throat as you stand up. "Will that be all for today?" You asked him and grabbed your towel from the side.

"Yes, and follow the workout plan that I gave you," Katsuki says.

You nodded and headed to the changing room when Katsuki walked with you.

"Don't you have any clients today?" You asked and entered the male's changing room.