Jason immediately stood up and pointed an accusing finger on me.

"HAH?! WHY THE HELL WILL I DO THAT WHEN I HAVEN'T EVEN TAUGHT THAT BITCH A LESSO-", he got cut off by a slap on the face by one of the neighbor's wife.

Some of the neighbours who felt guilty for knowing my situation late, came with us to support me.

"DON'T YOU EVEN FEEL EVEN A SINGLE HINT OF REPENT?! YOU EVEN TRIED TO KILL YOUR OWN SISTER BY BURNING HER DOWN! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR OWN BLOOD?!"

The other wives had to keep the woman who slapped Jason to calm down. Her name was 'Maria'

She had lost her child in an accident so she was very kind to children and would make up all the lost things she couldn't do with her deceased child with the children in our neighbourhood.

"B-burn? But I didn't...", Jason had his eyes widened.

"YOU EVEN HAD THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO LIE HUH YOU SON OF A LITTLE BI-", Maria's mouth was covered and her friend pointed at me who was looking at their direction with innocent eyes.

Then the little silence was cut off with a harsh bang on the table.

"HOW DARE YOU?! YOU SPOUT NONSENSE ON MY CHILD AND EVEN ACCUSE HIM OF KILLING THAT LITTLE SHIT?!", my mom screamed.

She looks like a witch now with her disheveled hair and angry expression.

"Oh so now you're defending the wrong huh.. No wonder your son came out so horrible! If you still think you're right..-THEN COME AT ME YOU WITCH!!", then things... just got worse.

Maria jumped on my mother and grabbed her hair. My mother also doing the same. But Maria's still stronger as she punched my mother on the cheek making her harshly fall on the cold floor.

The guards try to stop them but Maria just have this Strong Bitch vibe making the guards have a hard time. Mind you the guards who were stopping her is currently 6 now.

The judge kept smacking the court hammer but it was really useless.

Me who accidentally spat out my thoughts went. "GO MARIA-CHAN! GO! GO!"

I even made a Banzai getsure.

Takeomi looks tired and done with this shit

Takeomi looks tired and done with this shit. The neighbour's wives often does this to their enemies when their mad. Like really mad.

Then the judge who was done with this shit stood up, took a big court hammer and... BANGED it on the table like she wants to kill.

"EVERYONE!! SILENCE. IN. THE. COURT!!!"

 COURT!!!"