NINE. warning: a lot of stress is about to happen

AUSTIN MOON adored Charlotte Taylor

AUSTIN MOON adored Charlotte Taylor. She was the sweetest, most kind-hearted person he had ever met and had the pleasure of dating... twice.

He could remember a lot about their first couple of dates... but his favorite date could never, ever be topped.

Before the big breakup that led to a spiral of "will they, won't they," Austin's favorite date with Charlotte was a simple as it could be.

Austin brushed the hair out of Charlotte's face as she rested her eyes shut against his pillow. She had been covered with a blanket that Austin had given her. Her white ankle socks peeking out from underneath.

Charlotte had dozed off not that long ago. At this point, Austin and Charlotte had been dating for about three or so months. Charlotte's parents were not used to her dating quite yet and Austin's parents were not used to him bringing a girl home.

Before the overnight internet sensation, before the record deals, before all the confusing love... pentagons. It had always been Austin and Charlotte.

Austin had never felt this way about a girl ever. Something about Charlotte just made him... flutter almost. She wwas kind, caring, never grew angry with him, and seemed to always understand a situation.

Charlotte shifted slightly as Austin brushed his hand across her face. He didn't want to wake her, but she soon took a deep breath in and fluttered her eyes open.

Austin held a small smile as he continued to caress her cheek, "Morning."

Charlotte muttered a response under her breath before sitting upright. Austin slowly followed her actions, watching as she brought her legs close to be body, her back pressed against the headboard of the bed, her cheek pressed agaisnt her knee.

"Tired?" Austin questioned.

She shook her head no. She turned her head sightly and sent him a small smile.

Charlotte was hardwokring. Once she had her mind on something, she would do anything to complete that task at any given time.

Charlotte always liked Austin. She liked how goofy he was, that he could make her laugh, he could teach her to play a simple tune on the piano.