FOUR. big budget change of plans

Začať od začiatku

Charlotte pushed him away, and he sat right next to Kira on the ferris wheel. Once Trish secured their belts, she sent them around, and when told to slow it down, she ripped the leaver from its place.

Austin was stuck on top of the ferris wheel with Kira for an hour before the maintenance man could come, and when Austin could finally get on the ride, he could kiss the ground... literally.

"Dez, replace her with Charlotte." Austin begged.

"You can't, Dez. You don't understand how fragile a girl's ego is. If you make her feel insecure, she'll die inside." Ally said.

"I think something already died inside." Dez corrected.

Ally scoffed, "I'm gonna go get Kira ready for the next scene 'cause I know you're going to do the right thing and not replace her."

As Ally walked off, Dez began to speak, "Forget about her feelings. I can't replace her, we're about to shoot the two of you in the big hamster-ball ride."

Charlotte stepped forward. Carter had come from his break and stood with the girl as they watched Ally help Kira get ready from inside the hamster ball.

Soon, sudden shouts could be heard. The zipper from the outside had broken and Ally was trapped inside the hamster ball with Kira.

Charlotte dug around her bag and pulled out a pointed nail file, and as hard as she could, jammed it into the side of the ball, popping it instantly.

"I was wrong. You gotta replace her." Ally huffed.

"That's what I've been saying." Austin said, "Dez, you've got to do this."

"Let me think. If we give the part to Charlotte before we shoot tomorrow. I can cut her on the stuff we've already shot and... Kira, we need to talk."

"I think the bullhorn might be much, don't you think?" Charlotte asked.

"Well, I don't want to talk to her up close."

"Isn't that Jimmy over there?" Carter asked.

"Sweetie!"

"Daddy!"

"Jimmy is Kira's dad?"

Austin sighed, "Aw, man, you know what that means?"

"She'll have a rose home after we fire her?" Dez asked.

"You can't fire her." Charlotte said.

Soon, Jimmy came into view, catching the group's eyes.

"We didn't know Kira was your daughter." Austin smiled.

"I wanted her to get the part on her own."

"Yeah, she's taken our breaths away." Charlotte smiled.

"I've always known she was talented, ever since she sang to that cat before he ran away."

"How can you stand that?" Austin asked, his face scrunching at the thought of Kira's breath.

Charlotte grabbed onto Austin's arm, pulling her behind him. Her back pressed against his chest, "How can you stand that we are taking away precious father daughter time?"

"We talk a lot on the phone."

"Wish we had that option." Carter muttered.

"Listen, Dez, I'm taking a big chance putting you in charge of this video. I expect great things." Jimmy said, "Show me around the set, sweetie."

"What are we gonna do?" Dez asked, "The big kissing scene is coming up."

"There's a kissing scene?" Charlotte asked.