002

A week has passed since your encounter and ever since that day, kazutora hasn't stopped thinking about you

A week has passed since your encounter and ever since that day, kazutora hasn't stopped thinking about you. How you are so similar to his special someone, and that lovely smile of yours just makes his heart beat like a teenager in love.

Now don't get the man wrong. It's not like he is stalking or suddenly obsessed with you, it's just that he weirdly finds comfort with you.

Yes it's not like they know each other for a long time. They barely even spent an hour or two with each other, but then again maybe it's just how love works for them.

"you know, you didn't have to come to work today.."

"mhm. Didn't have anything to do today so why not? " kazutora replied

It was yet another normal day when kazutora suddenly had the energy to go to work, surprising his beloved friend.

Chifuyu was beyond happy of course. Seeing kazutora slowly get out of the dumps after a tragic loss.

"What have you been doing these past few days? " the raven haired man asked.

No reply.

"well, it's nice to see you again. Tho you look like a wreck- oh damn im sorry. "

He immediately took back his words. Like how could he forget that his friend is still coping with the loss of his lover? nice going.

Kazutora didn't mind though and continued to groom the little fur babies that are yet to be adopted.

"Hey kazutora, you hungry? "

"kinda. Do you want me to buy from the c-"

"nah, it's my treat. I'll go." matsuno said as he left the shop with his cat themed purse, excited to finally eat with his friend.

Kazutora patted the kitten as he placed it back to it's comfort place.

He washed his hands while slowly humming and swaying along the soft jazz music that was being played at the shop.

It's been a long time since he felt at peace. Maybe it's because of the comfort he finds in this place. After all this was where it all started.

The sudden chimes of the bell could be heard, as the lad faced towards the direction of the entrance.

The warm breeze entered the small space and a familiar face flashed a sweet smile to the man.

"oh. It's you again, kazutora!"

Oh

"you.. " well kazutora you got your wish now. Cheer up!

"yup it's me, (y/n)! You look a lot more decent than the last time I saw you. That's great!" you said while walking around the shop.

The male hummed in reply not knowing what to say since he is a tad bit happy seeing you around again.

"you could pat them. Don't worry they don't bite."

He saw how you were thinking whether you should touch them or not. They look so adorable that you want to ruffle its fur and baby talk to them.

"nah it's alright."

"mhm. Don't you wanna adopt a pet or something? "

You looked a bit shy and hesitant to answer. That made him think if he had said anything uncomfortable, it was just a simple question though.

"well to be honest with you. I wanted to see you again.. So i looked up your name and saw that your working here so i.. "

So you too were also thinking about him.

You avoided his gaze as you hopefully wished he wouldn't get creeped out.

"I'm really sorry if that is a lil creepy. I'm just gonna go."

"it's fine and to be honest with you, i was also looking forward to meeting you again heh."

You two stood there, both waiting for the other one to say something. It's like a scenario you watch from the movies or read from a shoujo manga.

An accidental confession if you say so.

"are you free this friday? " kazutora asked, rubbing his neck while looking anywhere but at you.

Hearing no response he took a glance and saw you blushing and pushing your lips together, your eyes holding admiration and love.

"are you asking me out? Like a date?"

"what? Not really, i just wanted to get to know you better, that's all. " kazutora muttered. Now it's his turn to blush and get all shy.

"but that's how couples start from what i read in novels."

He looked at you in disbelief, how could you be so straightforward at things like this??

But in all honesty you're right but not all of them end up as couples.

He cleared his throat and fixed his apron, too flustered to say something back.

"and to answer your question, yes I am available on friday. "

You looked at him with a small smile as he immediately looked back at you. Even with the long distance you have with each other, you could hear his heart beating, his ears were as red as a tomato.

he showed a faint smile "where do you wanna meet up?"

"let's meet up at the cafe downtown, at about 9 am!"

"sure." he replied, hiding his excitement and feeling like he had won a lottery.

"i gotta go now. And I'll be looking forward to that date, kazutora hanemiya."

You gave him a wave and a smile that made your eyes crescent before leaving the shop.

A smile unknowingly crept up on his face as he hummed along the tunes, grabbing a broom and slowly swayed just like earlier.

"what are you smiling about? "

Chifuyu who came out of nowhere asked, making the other one flinch not knowing his friend came back from the mini errand.

"nothing. " he said, still holding his small smile.

"if you say so."