The guys turned to me, waiting for my approval before I nodded. They looked irritated but followed where the ladies in front of us were gesturing them to go.

I watched as both groups followed each other outside of the school building, well all except for one. The tall blondie turned to me with one more angry glance before turning to my goddess as they looked like they were both talking to each other in their head.

My goddess nods at her before her blonde friend walks away with a disapproving grunt.

I walked inside the empty classroom noticing how the empty silence can either be a good or bad thing in our situation. Judging by the look on my goddess face, I couldn't tell whether she was pissed off or confused.

"Your friend seemed a bit-" before I could finish what I was saying she cut me off quickly.

"No talking! I'm gonna be doing the talking here" She says slamming her hands on top of the table I was sitting at.

"Whatever the fuck relationship shit you think we're having, I'm gonna need you to know that we have nothing! Okay? You fucked me a few times yes but that was it. Im fine with fucking guys yes, but you are on a whole another level. I have never seen a guy get turned on by blood, I mean I used to know this guy that was into sleeping around with me while I was on my period but that didn't involve any parts of my body being sliced up" She snaps as I just looked up at her with a grin.

"Are you deaf or something? I just told you that you need to leave me the hell alone and yet you have the audacity to smile at me?" She says with an irritated look while walking towards the teachers desk at the front of the empty classroom.

I cleared my throat before standing up from the chair to walk up to my frustrated look goddess.

"Fine, I'll leave you alone" I say casually with my hands in my pocket as she turned around with a shocked look.

"Really?" She asks looking at me curiously.

"Yes, but on one condition" I answer back while watching her beautiful hazel eyes widen.

"It better not b-" before she could finish I stepped closer to her making her step back until she was stuck in between my body and the teachers desk behind her.

"If I can make you cum in less than 1 minute, with just my mouth, I won't even go anywhere near you for the rest of your life afterwards" I say with a shrug as she looked up at me with an angry look before thinking over what I just said.

"Less than a minute? And then you'll stop with all the crazy stuff and stalking me right?" She asks while squinting her eyes at me as I nod back.

"Fine. I don't think a guy ever made me cum that fast anyways and I won't lie you are pretty good at fucking" She says with a shrug as I laughed at her casually talking to me like she wasn't just yelling at me earlier to leave her alone.

I watched as she bent down to take off the tiny red thong she had hiding underneath the laced up black mini skirt she was wearing today with black thigh high stockings. She sat up on the teachers desk while pulling out her phone.

"Your time starts.....now" She says pushing the timer button on her phone as I kneel down and lift her smooth thighs to place them around my shoulders.

It didn't take long for her to cum in under a minute, I mean she acts like I haven't done this before to her when we were in the bathroom at the fair where I caught her with that stupid basketball player who had a crush on her.

"42 seconds?! What the fuck?!" She gasps while trying to catch her breath as I lick my lips while getting off the floor.

"I guess I'll be seeing you later" I reply with a smirk as she looked up at me like she was going to say something before tiredly laying back on the desk.

"Your words may say no to me but your body says the complete opposite" I continue while running my hands  down her bare legs that were still trembling from her orgasm.

"You can deny it all you want, but you know your body needs me" I say leaning down to plant a kiss on her plump red lips as she stared up at me while deep in thought.

"Question?" I ask while playing with her long jet black hair as I noticed she was examining my face.

As soon as I smirked down at her, she shook her head as if she was taken out of a trance before getting up from the desk to push me back from between her legs.

"Fine! You won that shit, but if we're going to be doing this little sex charade thing secretly, I want some ground rules to be set" She says while slipping her red thong back on as I sat back on the chair I was sitting on earlier.

"Can we fuck? Yes, but only when I say so from now on! Okay?"

"Yes ma'am"

"No more taking advantage of me randomly like a sex crazed asshole"

I quickly nod while watching her pace the front of the class like she was a teacher and I was the student she was teaching.

"Second of all, can we please stop with the stalking and everything. I get that you like me but don't make me turn crazy trying to figure out if you're hiding behind the bushes outside of my house or behind the shower curtain when I'm taking a shit"

"I would never go that far into your privacy"

"Zip it! I'm still talking! Moving on. Schedule. Everything needs to be booked ahead. Obviously you're not the only dude I'm fucking, and I'm not the only one you're fucking. So what days would you like to schedule or set up a quickie? I can do night shifts but depending on the holiday and the specific time in the night, I'll see whether or not I'm available that time"

"Why can't I have you everyday?"

"Because Trent! I'm not a toy, I'm a human being. You can't keep marking me as if I'm some fucking tree that you carve and mark as yours."

"Fine. Any time of the week for me is good to meet up with you my goddess"

"Next thing! I need you to stop with all the killing and body parts and all that. First of all that illegal, and second of all it's crazy as hell that you can actually keep up with all the dudes I've slept with"

"It's not that hard, I just follow whoever's next to you at school"

"Okay, stop that. Seriously, if you want to continue whatever crazy relationship we have here, you have to promise me that you'll stop with the body parts and stuff okay? I swear to god if I see anyone else missing from this school or anywhere else that I've slept with, not only will this stop but I promise you I will be sending your ass to an asylum or prison or whatever is closest to what you are mentally"

She finished her explanation while sticking her pinky finger out as I smiled at how cute she looked. And I'm not even gonna mention the fact that I remember she used to do pinky promises with people as a kid in our elementary school years ago.

"Is that all?" I ask while putting my pinky out as she thinks it over before nodding.

As soon as our pinkies linked, I felt my insides being filled with happiness for once.

Not only was my goddess talking to me, but she's also willing to start a relationship with me on her own terms.

I guess it won't be hard for me to do most of her rules, I mean I did just kill guys because they got to touch her before I did but now that I'm officially sleeping buddies with her, I can stop killing....

For now.

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE CRAZY TRENT AND THE FUCK GIRL JEZZABELLE ❣️