"Everyone calm yourselves as we wait for the visitors to arrive. We shall do as this letter says or our futures could be ruined!"

After just five minutes the Great Hall doors are opened and the visitors listed on the letter arrived with confused expressions on their faces.

"What is this Albus? Why were we summoned?" the current minister asked as he has no clue as to why they are here.

"Mom, Dad!" James greeted his parents kissing his mom on the cheek and hugging his dad.

"Jamie I don't know why we are here, what is happening?" Euphemia questioned her son as if he would know what is happening.

"Dumbles will explain it mom" James replied to his parents who just nodded.

"I have more important things to do so hurry up old man!" Wallburga scowled at the man, not wanting to be there at all.

Dumbledore explained the situation their visitors and how they are currently waiting on the future kids to show up.

"Are you certain this is not a joke Albus?" The minister asked cautiously looking around for any indication that this could all be completely fake.

"We've checked everything minister, we are certain it's true." Professor McGonagall replied.

All of the visitors nod and walked to their seats. The Minister Of Magic, some aurors along side Mad Eye were seated along the teachers table, Euphemia and Fleamont sat beside their son and his friends at the Gryffindor table, Molly and Arthur sat with the Prewett twins engulfing them in hugs, Andromeda and Ted sat near the Weasley couple while holding their three year old daughter Nymphadora Tonks.

Meanwhile Wallburga and Orion sit near their youngest, Regulus, at the Slytherin table.

After a few minutes of mindless chatter among the occupants of the Great Hall, there was a startling bang and then a flash of light where the sillouttes of four people could be seen; three of them were in a pile on the ground where as one landed gracefully with the commonly taught pureblood mask on his features, many people didn't even notice there was a person that had actually landed on their feet. And while the three people on the ground were arguing, the one that landed standing was just observing with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"Harry get off of me!"

"This has got to be one of the stupidest ideas we have ever had!"

"Guys! get off the floor so we can properly introduce ourselves!"

The current residents of the year 1976 were all watching the small interaction with cautionary wands drawn. Yet they were surprised to see what looked like a mini James Potter and Regulus Black along with what they assumed were their friends, a red headed male that could be easily identified as a Weasley and a brunette female.

Albus Dumbledore, ever the peacemaker, decided it was a good time to interrupt their new guests "Hello, I assume you are our guests from the future? please introduce yourselves, your parents, and your Hogwarts house"

"You assume correct headmaster! Im Hermionie Jean Granger I am in Gryffindor, and i'm a muggle-born so you wont know my parents" some of the more prejudice Slytherins sneered at this. "Also, I don't care what you think about me" Hermionie added seeing the looks she was getting, earning proud looks from her friends and slight smiles from people in the past generation.