PREFACE

The students in the year 1976 (marauders era) are having their normal peaceful breakfast with the exception of four rambunctious boys, more commonly known as the marauders

"Lily-flower loves me! She just doesn't know it!" this of course is an every day thing for James Potter, the constant daydreaming of the red-headed beauty named Lily Evans. His friends have gotten accustomed to it too by now, seeing as he has been chasing after her since their first year of Hogwarts.

"Are you sure about that Prongs? She seems to be ignoring you... again" Sirius snorted a laugh at the end of his sentence causing both Remus and Peter to hold back their own laughs as well. It was truly amusing to see James stumble over himself daily, and Sirius really didn't mind the free entertainment.

On the other side of the Great Hall there is a very similar looking boy to Sirius Black, in-fact this boys name is Regulus Black, the not so famous Black brother. Regulus always found himself wanting the kind of relationship his own brother has with the Potter boy, but he just can't handle any more rejection if he were to try talking to his brother again. Trust that he has tried, those attempts have only led to more tears than he ever thought he could muster.

Suddenly there was loud thunder from the ceiling of the Great Hall startling most students and some professors. A big white screen and eight cd/dvd boxes appear in the middle of the Great Hall along with a parchment note that landed directly in front of Professor Dumbledore. Dumbledore silenced the hall before picking up and reading the note out loud.

"To all the students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry year 1976, I have very important information for all of you regarding the future. There are 8 movies that store the memories of the future generation that is doomed if there is no change in your current timeline. While watching the memories time will stop outside of the Great Hall. Take notes as you wish so action can later be taken to solve any problems that may present themselves. In just a few minutes more people will be arriving in the Great Hall.

The people arriving are as follows;
The Minister Of Magic
Amelia Bones
Alastor Moody
Walburga Black
Orion Black
Euphemia Potter
Fleamont Potter
Molly Weasley
Arthur Weasley
Andromeda Tonks née Black
Ted Tonks

And possibly a few more along the way.
For the younger students please stay close to the 4th-7th years as some scenes are not suitable for younger audiences. This is our future unless you change it, choose wisely.

The future generation,
P.S we will be showing up shortly after the others arrive.

Mischief Managed,
H.J.G, H.J.P, L.S.B, R.B.W"

After the note was read there was a lot more confusion and shouting. Dumbledore silenced the hall once more. Yet he himself was quite stunned by the revelations in the note.