𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳〔 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 〕

Start from the beginning

"Whoo hoo!" I hear a laugh and turn to see Barry.

"Well, well.." Barry drawls off, pointing his gun at JJ.

"No!" I growl, pushing my brother behind me.

"See, don't think I forgot about me and you on the side of the road. I'm here because I want my motherfuckin' money!" Barry snaps, pushing me out of the way and hitting JJ with his gun.

"JJ!" Kiara gasps running at Barry and Rafe throws me backwards before grabbing Kiara, smashing her head off the side of the boat.

"Kiara!" I scream as my friend falls limp to the concrete floor.

"That's what I'm here for!" Barry growls as I scramble to my feet.

"It's not you we want, sweetheart. Where's John B?" Rafe asks me, backing me against a stack of shelves.

"I don't fucking know!" I yell at him, slapping him.

His head whips to the side and I walk backwards until my back hits the shelves behind me.

"I really wish you didn't do that" He sneers.

"What are you gonna do, Rafe?" I challenge him.

"Don't patronise me" He snaps.

"You don't scare me" I snarl.

I hear Barry beating the shit out of JJ and I turn my head for a split second, glancing down to see if my little brother is okay. Rafe grabs my throat and pushes me harder against the shelves, squeezing lightly.

"Maybe you should be fucking scared" He growls out angrily.

"But I'm not" I retort, struggling to breathe as he squeezes my throat tighter.

"How about we try this again, okay?" He spits "Where's John B?!"

"I don't know!" I answer.

"Where's John B?! Huh?" Rafe shouts at me.

"I don't know, Rafe!" I tell him truthfully "I really don't know"

"Why did you leave me?" He questions, hurt swimming in his icy blue eyes.

"My brother needed me" I reply, grabbing onto his arm and rubbing my thumb against his wrist.

"My dad was right. You'd choose them over me" Rafe states.

"No, he was wrong. I won't rat you out, okay? I promise" I assure him and his grip loosens.

"Tell me the truth, Addy. Do you love me?" He asks me.

Before I can answer him, Pope comes barging in and whacks him with a metal pole.

"Don't touch her!" Pope shouts, hitting him again.

"Pope!" I scream.

Rafe recovers and punches Pope in the face making the Heyward boy drop the pipe. Pope takes a few hits before grabbing Rafe and punching in repeatedly.

"Hey! Rafe!" Barry shouts, grabbing his gun.

JJ grabs Barry's ankle and trips the guy up, making him drop his gun.

"Addy! Kick it!" JJ hollers and I look at the gun at my feet, kicking it under the boat.

Now it's JJ's turn to start beating the shit out of Barry and I run to Kiara, dropping to my knees beside her. She has a small bruise developing on her temple that I frown at deeply.

"Kie, wake up" I snap, pulling her up to sit against the boat.

"Time to get up, gorgeous" I coo, shaking her softly.

Her eyes flutter open and I sigh in relief as she looks around in confusion.

"You're gonna be just fine" I tell her, turning to see Pope still beating Rafe.

"Pope! Pope, stop it!" I snap at him.

"He's had enough, man!" JJ hollers, throwing a beaten Barry to the ground.

"Pope, no! Let him go!" I scream, jumping to my feet.

"Snap out of it, man!" JJ barks as Pope strangles Rafe with a tube.

"You're killing him! Pope, he can't breathe!" I warn the boy.

"Snap out of it! Stop, dude!" JJ shouts desperately.

"Pope, that's too much! Get off him!" Kiara shouts.

"Just let go of him, Pope!" I screech as JJ grabs the boy.

"Dude, come on! Stop! Stop, dude!" JJ yells, trying to pry him off Rafe.

"Pope, look at me!" I demand and Pope drops Rafe to the floor, looking at me through wild eyes.

"Shit. Oh, shit" JJ curses as Rafe coughs up blood, the crimson liquid sprayed over his face

"Okay, we gotta go. We gotta go" Kiara snaps, pulling herself to her feet.

"Stay off the cut" Pope spits at Rafe before everyone rushes to the car.

"Rafe" I whimper shakily, dropping to my knees next to him.

He chokes on his own blood, looking up at me through teary eyes and I brush his hair back.

"Just go" He murmurs defeatedly, patting my thigh.

I nod, squeezing his hand reassuringly before I drag myself to my feet and race over to the car. Kiara slams her foot on the gas as soon as I'm in the passenger seat and the door falls shut on it's own due to the fast forward motion.

"What the hell was that?" JJ asks me, glancing back at the storage unit.

"I was making sure he wasn't fucking dead" I answer bluntly.

"I'm not sorry" Pope replies.

"I don't expect you to be" I assure him