They headed to the door slowly. Then, the door slid open aggressively.

"Police! Everyone freeze!" A small group of men stormed in pointing their guns at the people in front of them.

Mitsuba was confused and nervous. He glanced around and saw Yashiro in the corner with Tsukasa. She had her phone in her hand.

"Him! Him there on the floor!" Yashiro pointed to Amane who attempted to run away from the police in that small room.

The police quickly caught up to Amane and pinned him to a wall. "You're being taken in for kidnapping and aggravated assault."

The group split into two and the second group, who wasn't taking care of Amane, walked over to Mitsuba and pulled him away from Kou. "And you are being taken in for assault as well."

Kou tried to pull Mitsuba away from the police, however Mitsuba stopped him. "Kou I'll be alright. Please, go to the hospital. Get help." He smiled at the blonde boy and was pulled away along with Amane, who glared at Yashiro.

There was a singular police officer still there. "You three, come with me. You'll be coming in for questioning as witnesses. I hope you can understand. This is a serious crime."

Yashiro, Tsukasa, and Kou nodded. They walked out behind the officer to the front of the school. On their way to the station, Yashiro and Tsukasa bombarded Kou with questions. They wondered how it happened,  how he is doing now.

Time passed and the three were questioned about what happened. Yashiro told them about how she knew the location, Kou told them about how he was taken and how he was treated there, and Tsukasa just spoke on how dangerous he thought his brother was.

News got out that Mitsuba would have to spend time behind bars for starting such a damaging fight. The three friends protested highly about this, but the law was the law.

Through some further digging by the police, they found Amane was involved with an adult gang that 'owned' the area. He was charged with the possession of contraband after having his belongings inspected.

The confessions from the witnesses came in and afterward, he was charged with sexual assault as well. His total time in prison stacked up to be 35 years to life in prison with a chance of parole.

In Kou's confession he mentioned how his older brother did worse things to him. The police opened an investigation on Teru Minamoto, and within a week he was arrested with 40 years in prison after being charged with rape and sexual assault against a minor.

Kou's life seemed to die down a bit, however it became dull and boring. His sunshine was still away, and he didn't know when he'd be back.

•  ~  one week later ~ •

Kou was walking out of school. He sighed and looked to his feet. He wanted to visit Mitsuba so bad, but Mitsuba denied every one of his visiting requests.

"What did I do wrong...?" He questioned himself. Kou sat down on the side walk and brought his knees to his chest. "Mitsuba please come back." He mumbled to himself.

A shadow loomed over Kou, causing him to look up. His eyes widened and welled with tears.

"Well, I'm glad you missed me, Kou."

Kou stood up and practically tackled the man to the ground in a hug. "Mitsuba you big asshole! Why did you go for so long!? Why didn't you want to see me?! Please tell me, what did I do wrong?!" He sobbed into Mitsuba's arms for a good minute or two before Mitsuba answered him.

"I didn't want to see you then because," he paused, "because I didn't want you to see me in that state. I felt weak and upset. Even if I did fight him off, violence shouldn't have been the answer. I committed a horrible act right before your eyes. I couldn't face you like that, so I took my time to reflect." Mitsuba stroked Kou's hair.