um...h-hello..2

this is my first day in hogwarts, and i headed for an empty compartment of the train, thankfully no one came in. my mentor is one of the teachers, and i was told to go through with everything a regular student would, except for getting a wand. mine's connected to my hand, theres no way of unforgiving it.

i saw a boy with glasses on the bridge of his nose walk past, the same oak bark hair as me, and the ruby red streak in his hair beside his left eye, nearly covering it.the same side the streak in my hair is, he glanced, my way and i looked away scared of how he would react to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i didn't stop following him, not until we came to this huge lunch room! i guess this is where we will meet our teachers. the boy went before me, he was put into raven claw. i sat next to the boy, i was still in the same robe as when i began my school trip, only in blue.

raven claw, i have always used my wit, i love learning about new things, and gaining new types of wisdom. so i guess i am a good fit for this, i needed to find a seat, but then i bumped into someone!

"s-sorry i-"

"watch it runt!"he bellowed, i wanted to shrink, then the brunet boy from before pulled me behind him.

"leave her be," he said in a stern and disappointed tone."she is afraid, and clearly you roaring at her like she's prey."

"SHE wasn't looking were SHE was going!"

"go sit down before the head masters of hogwarts end up involved." the boy growled through his teeth, i saw the look in his eyes. the fires from bellow a caldron a burning amber. the rude boy left in a huff, the boy who protected me stood next to me and watching him with a hatred flame.

"um...h-hello..."i said, he looked...gentle, not this big intimidating boy who is only interested in learning, no. he looked genuine, and so kind in that moment towards me, he wanted to make sure i was okay. he took me to  our table, and he was almost exactly like me!