"N-No. I'm sorry have we met before?" He asked.

"Yes...we met 10 years ago." Suddenly _____'s eyes turn pink. A pink aura glowed on her hands and she places them on the sides of his head. Miles gasps and his eyes turned pink as well.

_______ used her telekinesis, showing him memories of what happened 10 years ago. Images of her and Michiru being held by Kyro's men and then the image of Miles looking down at ______ saying he's sorry.

_______ released him from her quirk as he gasps for air with his eyes wide open. He looks up to her as he tries to catch his breath.

"You're...you're that girl! The girl we....I mean they didn't take back them. How is this possible? You actually do have a quirk! How are you alive?" He asked.

"What do you mean Miles?"

"Well I thought Kyro killed you with his quirk. Its impossible for a little body to handle so much pain, I guess I was wrong."

"Well Miles, I've been hurt in many different ways. But he didn't, he's not strong enough to kill me." She replied and he sighs.

"______, what did you do to him just now?" Ells asked.

"I showed him my memories. He was there when they took Michiru away from me." She said untying the ropes around his hands and body.

"Hey you idiot don't you think we should keep him in restraints??" Katsuki asked.

"Don't worry Katsuki, I'm sure Miles is smart enough to not make a dumb move in a room full of heroes. Especially the number one and two." She said and Hawks smiles.

"Now Miles." She looks back at him into his eyes. "Tell me where we can find Kyro."

Miles looks away and tears form in his eyes. "I...I can't."

"Why not?" Endeavor asked as his flames around his body grew bigger.

"Because if I do they'll kill me! You don't understand, Kyro and his organization are crazy. He won't hesitate to kill anyone who betrays him and the boss!"

"The boss? Who's that?" Hawks asked.

"I don't know. No one has ever met him before! He's always hiding in the shadows giving Kyro the orders. We follow Kyro."

"Ah so there's another boss we need to worry about." Hawks muttered.

"Yes. But I have to get out of here before they start wondering where I am." He said as he tried to get off the table but I stopped him by sitting him back down by pushing his shoulder aggressively.

"Miles, did Izanami bring in anybody today, a kid by the name of Haru?" I asked.

"Y-Yes. Wait why? How did you know that?" He asked and I point over towards Ells who was still crying.

"Because that's his mother right there....and she's not going anywhere until we find her son." She said and his eyes widened.

"So you're his mom....look his fine. Well not really, on Izanami's mission Ray hit Haru with one of her vines and he has an open wound on his face. Izanami sent me to get some supplies to help heal Haru."

"He's hurt?!" Yuzu growled as her fangs were exposed.

"I don't need you touching my son! He can heal on his own!" Ells said.

"He can? Well it didn't seem like it. The poison is spreading, the only thing I can do is make an antidote for the poison and leave the healing up to him."

Tch!" Ells scoffed.

"They've sent me to treat him....but they killed Ray for what she did. They needed the boy in good health before they started."