I combined the ingredients, until we had some tasty cookie dough in front of us. We got a bunch of cookie scoops, scooping all of the dough on some cookie sheets. Eddie and Narrator put the trays in the oven, while Gabby set the timer. "NOW WE GET TO MAKE TACOS!" Charlie cheered. "I LOVE TACOS!" "Me too!" Eddie cheered. "You're one of my smol beans now." Eddie pat her on the head. "How about we eat the dough off our spoons first?" I asked everyone, licking the dough off of my spoon. "Oh yeah, time to see if us ghosts can eat!" Hiro ate some cookie dough. "DUDE! WE CAN STILL EAT!" He ate some more dough. "Woohoo! Now I can eat tacos!" Charlie pumped her fist into the air. "LET'S MAKE TACOS!" Charlie got some tortillas and (ingredients of choice).

We got our tacos finished, right as the timer went off for the cookies. I put on an oven mitt, grabbing the one tray of cookies, but burning my arm in the process. "Ow!" I yelped, quickly setting the cookies down. "Lacey, what happened?!" Narrator stammered. "I burned my arm, but I'm ok." I answered him. "Let me get some medicine for you." Narrator told me, leading me upstairs to his room.

Narrator took me into the bathroom, turning on the sink

Narrator took me into the bathroom, turning on the sink. "There you go, cool it down for a bit." Narrator left to get bandages. I let my arm sit under the cold running water, feeling instant relief from the burning pain.

Narrator came back in with some ointment and bandages. I turned off the water, showing him the burn again. "I'm gonna put some medicine on it for you." Narrator dried my arm off.  He got some ointment on my arm, applying it all over the burn. He wrapped some bandages around my arm, securing it with tape. "There ya go, Honey Bunch." Narrator
held my hand "Thanks, Narrator." I also held his hand. We stared into each other's eyes, blush appeared on his cheeks. "Y-You ready to head back down?" Narrator stuttered. "Yep! I'm ready!" I kept holding to Narrator's hand as we left the bathroom. Narrator looked down at our hands, and smiled. "I like holding hands." I blushed. Narrator nodded. "Me too."

We headed back down to the kitchen, getting a taco and some cookies, before meeting up with everyone in the living room again. "I GOT TACOS FOR MY TACO SQUAD!" Charlie beamed. "AND I GOT COOKIES FOR MY COOKIE WARRIORS!" Hiro cheered. "So what's the game plan afterwards?" Reekid asked us. "Throw pillows." Narrator responded, eating some taco. "Genius!" I responded, taking a bite of my taco as well.

"Lacey, you want my last cookie?" Narrator offered, holding the cookie.
"Sure!"
"Here come the airplane!" Narrator held the cookie towards my mouth, letting me eat it.
"Thanks, Teddy Bear!" "I ship it!" Gabby formed a heart shape with her hands.

- Time Skip to after their snacky time brought to you by Huggy Wuggy -

"Now! We shall battle! For the last few cookies!" Hiro held up a pillow. "What is going on with you guys?" Mully asked as he came in the room with Josh. "We're battling for the last few cookies!" Charlie beamed. "We're having a pillow fight." I nodded. "Can we join you?" Josh asked us. "Sure! Captain Freddy allows it!" Charlie held up her teddy bear. "Ok! We'll get some more blankets and pillows." Mully notified us, Taking Josh with him to his room.