We went back out to the main room, setting up our fort behind the couch.

- Time Skip to the fort getting done brought to you by Jimmy (From At Dead of Night) -

Still Gabby POV:

The others were still working on their fort. Hiro ended up taking a nap in the meantime, resting his head on my lap.
"OH HIRO! MY TACO SQUAD AWAITS YOU!" Hiro suddenly jerked up, rubbing his eyes as he woke up.
"Huh? Oh yeah. Well My Cookie Warriors will kick your butts!" Hiro pumped his fist in the air. "Cookie Warriors?" Charlie rested her head on her hand.
"Yeah, I like cookies." Hiro clarified.
"I want cookies now." He added.
"Yeah, me too, and some tacos." Charlie contributed.
"Can ghosts even eat?" Lacey asked her. "I honestly have no idea." Charlie replied.
"Guess we gotta find out!" Charlie rushed into the kitchen.
"Snack break it is then." I went into the kitchen as well.

" I went into the kitchen as well

Lacey POV:

We went into the kitchen, to make some cookies and tacos.
"TACOS!" Eddie cheered. "TACOS FOR MY TACO SQUAD!" Charlie beamed.
"Ok ok, we gotta make everything first." Reekid reminded them.
"I'll go get the cookies started." I grabbed a mixing bowl.
"I got a spoon!" Charlie cheered, holding up a mixing spoon.
"First, we're gonna need 2 cups of flour." Gabby read off the recipe. "I got it!" Reekid got some flour.

He poured the flour into the bowl, creating a giant cloud of flour. All of us kept waving our arms around, trying to disperse the cloud as we kept coughing. "Maybe, chill out with the flour next time, honey bunch." Narrator spoke up. "Now we need half a cup of sugar." Eddie added. "Got some!" Hiro put in the sugar.

"And some butter." I contributed. "Is it lactose free?" Charlie asked me. "Let me check... Yes! Yes it is. Are you lactose intolerant?" I questioned her. "Yeah, lactose gives me tummy aches." She rubbed her tummy. "I could say the cookies would be a lot BUTTER with it!" Narrator joked, immediately snort laughing. "Narrator, I swear to GOD!" Eddie held his face in his hands. "I like this guy." Hiro gestured at Narrator. "Admit it Eddie, that was a good one." Narrator smirked. "I'd rather go a week without Anime." Eddie crossed his arms.

"Ok Eddie! No Anime for a week!" Gabby joked. "What! You can't do that!" Eddie blurted out. "You said it, not me." Gabby pointed at him,and then herself. "But I need my Anime." Eddie wept, pouting his lip. "Then tell Narrator he makes good puns." Gabby smirked. "But-" "Do you wanna watch Anime this week?" Gabby questioned him. Eddie sighed, looking at Narrator. "Ok, Fine. You make good puns." Eddie admitted. "But I'm only saying that so I can still watch Anime with my boo." He added. "You are forgiven." Narrator patted him on the head. I cut the butter, putting it in the bowl.

"Some baking soda." Narrator put a bit of baking soda in the bowl. "Now a bit of Mil- Lactose Free Milk." Hiro corrected himself. "Lactose Free Milk for Charlie." He clarified, adding a bit of milk to the mix. "An egg." I cracked an egg, putting it into the bowl. "And lastly, some choccy chips." Reekid contributed. "Are they lactose free?" Charlie asked him. "Let's see... Yes! Yes they are!" Reekid beamed, adding the choccy chips to the mixture.