Chapter 3 V--V

LAUREN KATE WATTERS 2011 (C)

Chapter 3

After class I walked over yo my car all the girl's were there minus Sophia, they could tell by my expression I was pissed off "Makaylah what's wrong?" Tamara asked "Well in math's Adam told me that someone told him about my crush on Jacob, so who was it?" I said "It wasn't me I wouldn't do that to you" Tamara said and I believed her "It was us" Dasha confessed "What why?" I asked "Well me and Dasha were talking about the party and we think Jacob wants to hook up with you and Sophia over herd us talking about it and I guess she told Adam" Imogen explained "Your not mad with us?" Dasha pleaded "Well...Adam did say that Jacob thinks I am hot" I said smugly "Makaylah we all knew that" Hannah said "Well I'm not angry right now, Let the shopping begin bitches" I smiled. Wow maybe we might hook up at Adam's party I thought as I drove my car out of the school car park.

                           ************

We pulled up to the mall it looked more like a fancy hotel, we walked over to the twins car, "Lets shop on" Avery sung. We dicided to go to our favourite little dress shop: Punk rose, 5o minutes later we all had our perfect dresses

Imogen and Dasha: got short Emerald matching dresses to go with there Emerald eyes and curly blondish bronze hair.

Avery: got a red backless dress perfect for her alabaster skin.

Tamara:got a funky gold cocktail dress that complemented her slim figure.

and I got this short electric blue tee-shirt dress that was tight in all the right places (enhancing my booty), I might have to wear leggings under this on friday until I get in the car beacuse my dad won't let me wear somthing this short out" I joked "Wait til you see my dress" Hannah teased back "Ok let's get him a birthday present" Tamara sid "Yes" I agreed.

$485 dollars later, I brought  him a leather jacket for the new motor bike Adam's parents had brought him for his birthday he had been bragging about it all week. Tamara brought him riding boots, Hannah got him a new helmet, Avery got him some sun glasses so he'd be riding in style. "He's going to love my present, fashionable and safe" I joked holding up the dark black leather studded jacket, "I'm starving let's eat" Dasha complained.

We went to the roof top were all the restaurants were, we all dicided on a little Mexican place. 2 chicken taco's down, we were all in the mood for desert a chocolate fudge cake whilst we were eating we were gossiping about the party. "Do you think Ricky will hook up with me" Avery confessed taking a spoonful of chocolate cake, Ricky Van Wood was another one of MT Torrance's playboy's he could charm the 'pants' of in his case 'panties' of any girl, With his jet black hair his perfect physic and his dark grey come to bed eyes.

"Don't even go there" Hannah laughed "He's bad news" Tamara added "Agreed, Blake's my boyfriend and Ricky's his bestfriend and I still think he's a major player" Imogen teased "Plus I herd week he got busted having sex with Whitney Morgan in a broom closet at school" Hannah laughed "Eww that's disgusting" I yelled "Yeah but he's still hot, besides he's nice to me" Avery defended "When a boy like Ricky is that nice to you he only want's one thing" Dasha said we all looked at each other "SEX" we shouted at the same time making all the other tables  look over which made us burst out into more fit's of laughter. "Check please" I shouted over the giggles.

                **********

"Do you know what heel's your wearing on friday" Tamara asked as we turned into our street Blossom St "Yes I have the perfect pair, you know those 6 inch silver stiletto's with the blue gem stones on it" I told her "Yes there hot but, They look more like strippers heel's" She laughed "My favorite kind" I joked "How many pair's is it now?" "Last count it was 115" I admitted "115" she repeated in shock. What could I say some girl's like handbag's some like jewels, but my weakness was shoes and I had a lot of them high heel's, sandles, flip flop's and sneakers I was running out of space to put them in my walk-in-closet. "I love shoes" I laughed as I turned into Tamara's drive way, "I had fun, gotta love shopping, Brax's is picking my up in the morning school, so i'll see you then" "Ok i'll see you then bye Mara" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek "Bye Makaylah" she said as she got out of the car. I waited for her to get inside her house before I drove up the road to my house.