"Woah, woah woah, there's no need to fig--"

"If you don't step back from h- I mean us, I WILL make this painful." Xiao said, ready to fight.

"Xiao.. we can talk about this and say it's a-"

"CHARGE!!" The angry crowd attacked the two of them, Xiao put on his mask, and jumped up, as soon as everyone was about to attack Venti, he plunged down to hit every person who dared to attack him. And with him, I mean Venti. Who was just looking at him doing so.

Venti giggled, he grabbed his bow, made a harmless blackhole and as soon as everyone got sucked in, and landed at the foot of the hill now that they couldn't stand and would've just slide down, Venti saw some already coming back, there was no use in fighting, so...

Venti grabbed Xiao again and fled from the angry people. Xiao looked at Venti flying, as both of them landed somewhere safe. Somewhere.. alone.

"Phew- that was a close one! Luckily we didn't got hurt, righ--?" But Xiao was definitely hurt, the karmatic depth was only getting worse the second, as soon as Venti saw, he quickly pulled off the mask on Xiao's face, and checked if he was okay, but Xiao had already passed out because of one, the fear of losing Venti, and two, the depth he was in.

Venti sighed and held Xiao close, smiling as he stroked down his cheek with his hand.
"You worked so hard.. I promise.. I'll get you some good rest later.." Venti looked around if no one was near them, and he gave Xiao a kiss on the cheek, smiling at him.

"I'll play you as many songs as you want, Xiao.. no worries.." Venti was stroking his cheek again, for such a harmed face, Xiao's face was pretty much soft still. And of course, Venti just enjoyed Xiao's company.

"Let's get you back to the Inn now.." Venti lifted Xiao up, smiling at him. He carefully let the wind carry them back to the Inn. It took a while now that Xiao was passed out, and he had to carry almost twice Xiao's weight, but with enough power, he managed to them both of them back on their feet.

Once both of them being back in Xiao's room, Venti put Xiao to bed, putting him nicely under the covers, as for himself, Venti just grabbed a chair and sat next to him, admiring his calm, yet stressed and painful face, his soft, but oh so damaged skin.. everything was perfect about him..

At some point, Venti got sleepy too after staying up for a long time, which was quite understandable, but instead of going to sleep, Venti decided to play songs again for Xiao. And what wouldn't be a better song than the songs he played for him, thousands of years ago.

And so, that's what he did, grabbed his flute and happily started playing, you could already see Xiao calming down a lot, only by just hearing it. Just for a second, and Xiao already grabbed Venti's clothing again, tugging on him to come closer during his now peaceful sleep.

Venti giggled and spoke to him softly; "Not yet.. I'll finish the song first before sleeping.. I promised it to you, afterall.." Xiao slowly let go of his clothing, and as promised, Venti finished his song, put away his flute and crawled next to Xiao in bed. His face again so peaceful.. Venti just wanted to grab it, to hold him closely.. but he was so scared that he wouldn't like that..

He'd probably just react by pushing him away again.. But that didn't let Venti give up, Venti grabbed Xiao's hands again and held them, just the way that Xiao held his for the first time sleeping together. He really enjoyed that, and he hoped Xiao did so too.

—————————————————————————

Days and days passed, the two staying up late, and getting closer and closer to each other by the day. And the feeling they had for each other, still haven't dimmed a bit. As such, once Xiao and Venti agreed to go on a walk again, but the thing is, neither of them noticed they were holding each others hands.

It was raining at that point of time, so I wouldn't blame them for it, but still. They couldn't even see that it was raining. All they saw, was the other, and their beautiful eyes. And every night, they would hold each other hands again, it was just now that Xiao knew Venti actually was an archon, otherwise he would've already sent him away. But Venti just thought the reason why he could stay was that Zhongli told him to.

It didn't matter what happened, the two always turned out to be with each other, they always found a way to get together again, until one day.. when both of them were walking, once again, and an angry group of people approached them again.

"Haha! That's what I'm saying, and Morax was always s.. hey.. do you see those people in the back?"

"Huh- oh. Yeah. Probably just some treasur--"

"HEY! THIS IS OUR TERRITORY. GET OUT OR ELS--"

"Now now.. no need to fight." A strange figure in the back appeared behind them. He had a.. huge hat? They couldn't see, but as soon as Venti saw a certain logo.. he grapped Xiao's hand. And tugged on it as he whispered "We should probably get going.."

"Why? There's no need t-"
"As he said, there's no need. We can talk, right? Talk about.. this." The figure with the large hat held up his gnosis. Venti was tugging harder now on Xiao's arm. Almost pulling him with, but Xiao was nailed against the floor. He wanted to know what it was.

"So.. this is the Anemo Archon everyone is talking about.. tch. Pathetic, is it not? And who is that? Your kind of bodyguard?" The person said sarcastically. Xiao replied angrily. He grabbed his spear again, ready to fight.

"So.. what is it you want to talk about." Venti said, his usual, happy voice slightly fading.

"I want to make a deal." He smirked.

—————————————————————————

1685 words! let's go B)

I hope you enjoyed this slightly longer chapter- I am kinda running out of ideas rn so (´-﹏-';)

See you soon again!~