some fluff ig

Idk no motivation to write smut so uhh have smth thats been in my notes for months

Warning: OOC scaramouche bcs uhh idfk what I was thinking a few months ago

And there he laid on top of a hill in narukami island, staring at the stars. "My lord, we should get going now" y/n interrupted his star gazing, "later..." He mumbled as he pointed at the sky. He started to move his finger as if hes connecting the dots but then ended up making a heart. He smiled to himself then faced y/n, "why don't you look at the stars with me?" He invited her. She nodded and sat down beside him, but instead of looking at the stars. She was instead looking at a map of inazuma with the light source they had which was the moon. "My lord, if we get going now, we might be able to reach the kojou encampment" y/n said looking at the map. "Hm... We can do that later..." He muttered rolling on the ground to face his dear secretary. He took the map from her hand and rolled it up, "why don't you get away from work for once?" He smiled. He sat back up and crawled towards a tree. He leaned back and sighed, "its already 12am its time to sleep y/n" he yawned. "My lord there is no time for sleep, we still have multiple treasure hoarders that we need to collect debt from" she informed him standing up and walking towards him. So now she was infront of him standing up while looking down at her boss. Which was something you should really never do.

"How dare you look down at your boss y/n. Sit down" he grumbled, she did as told so now she was kneeling infront of him. He got closer and gave her a quick pull to change the positions. They are currently under a tree, cuddling in a way. "Rest well darling" he yawned and Went into slumber. In the meantime, y/n is currently suffocating in his chest which is extremely uncomfortable. She moved a bit so she could get some air and made sure not to move too much so that her boss wouldn't wake up.

She wrapped her hands around his torso and sighed. For some reason, shes been the only who has seen this soft side of him, he was even once so gentle with a fox we saw while going up that Sakura tree.