The 12th Regression

"Is this it, Is this the end?" She took a deep breath then laughed..... A laugh that held many emotions; sadness, spite and a strong desire for revenge.

"I failed again, The world is far too cruel." Tears slithered down her pale face. She clenched unto the sword she held in her right hand, slowly raising it to her chest she smiled a sour smile that complimented the scars that went down her face, She then pierced a hole through her heart, hence ending her pitiful life....

"I hope in my next life I will find happiness beyond my wildest dreams." She closed her eyes and finally took her last breath.

Heavy breathing filled the room accompanied by muffled muttering.

It happened again, I came back to life... for the 12th time.

I slowly opened my eyes to be presented by an approaching hand reaching for my head.I flinched.

The hand slowly caressed my head then softly patted me.This was the first warmth i've felt in what seemed like decades, Never had I ever felt such a gentle touch. I was curious who was the owner of such delicate manoeuvres.

I tilted my head to the left, tho there was no sign of the mysterious figure, there was something that I has never seen so much of. There was gold everywhere, I was in lavish room fit for a queen from the chandelier that look down over me, to the bed that I layed on which seemed I was sinking in quick sand. The experience was unforgettable, even the pillows I rested my head on felt like it was made by the most expensive cotton money could buy, Its silk like build almost sucking me in. I was mesmerised, the colour scheme and even the smallest of details were remarkably, words could not express how beautiful it looked.

I slowly drifted back into reality and soon found the owner of the hand to my right, A middle aged man was sat on the bed next to me, One thing that stood out instantly... He was breathtaking, So breathtaking my jaw dropped. He had perfect jawlines that complimented his silky  blond hair that looked like it could glow in the dark, purple eyes that were as bright as the Moon it self,And clothes embroidered with designs of all sorts.We stood there staring at each other. Soon 10 seconds of silence ended with the handsome man breaking into an intense amount of tears.

"Well, this is awkward." I whispered to myself. I simply watched the man cry for almost what felt like 10 minutes straight, I then decided to do something,It was uncomfortable seeing a grown man cry like a little kid. I patted his back in a gentle manner then whispered.

"It's ok." I felt even more awkward as he kept on sniffing for another 2 minutes. Suddenly he jumped at me then hugged me. It was then I felt the hot tickle of his tears seeping through what seemed to be a silk, pastel blue nightgown. He then spoke.

"My darling daughter, you can't imagine how long i've waited for you to wake up."His voice was smooth and sounded very soft, I could tell he was genuinely happy.His tears became hotter.

My mouth suddenly moved on its own.

"I too am happy to see your face again... Father." It was only then that I noticed, I too was crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter in next week Thursday.

Have a nice day and thank you for the support :]