chapter 1~ ✖✖Meet Asia✖✖

So hhi to anyone who is reading th is the picture above is of Asia you will soon see what Aleigha looks like.  I hope you like this book I kinda want to change one of the characters to a 1D member or 5sos member right now it's just Michael but that cause I love that name.  Any suggestions just comment I hope you enjoy this booms I got the idea from a book I read called speak.  But it's pretty diffrent. I just borrowed the tittle a half of the plot haha but all props goes to original author.  I hope you enjoy my book
           ✖✖✖

She walked into the red and black double doors that had the words Grovens Highschool.   She pushed the doors open with her small arms.  They slammed shut in such a small amount of time that she almost got smacked with the door.  When to two doors slammed together the 300 kids that went to the school turned and looked at her.  She could hear the whispers ad they talked about her.  False whispers rude comments and just plain hate, seeped through the lips of people that don't know the reall story.  Except 1!!

She pulled her body past the diffrent groups of kids to the front office were she would receive her classes for the year.  The older lady typed her name into the computer and after a few beeps and clinks she was handed her schedule. 

 1st) English

2nd) History

 3rd) Math

 4th) lunch

 5th) Science

6th) dance

7th) language

 8th)Study hall

She walked to her first class silently like always.  Her class was set up so you had to share a desk with another person.  A boy and a girl to each partner ship.  She lined up were the tea ch er had assigned her to and waited silently for her day to end.  By her 7th period Aleigha had lost hope all of her classes had Asia.  Why was she in freshman classes anyways.  Asia laughed loudly behind Aleigha with her friends mocking somthing about Aleigha.  She turned around and watched as Asia mouthed out the words 'I hate you' slowly and pointed to Aleigha.  Why couldn't she just take the time to belive Aleigha??