chapter 1

Hi my name Is sandra. Aka sandra miller,  have a pretty normal life to be honest. but i could feel something missing, like im the avocado without the seed if you understand. anyways i walked to school like i normaly would and just greet my friends and other people, like the normal people. i saw a car that was not normally there, it was to expensive for them to be from here. me and my girls just kept walking towards the front door in the school building , then to the corridor, the principal came towards us and smiled, come with me for a second sandra can you? she asked. i panicked like what did she find out i have done, theres not much she can blame me for tbh other then putting theese popping things under the toilet seat, putting soap in the bullys shoes but that was all i have done. i sat down in the chair at her office, a girl and her mom came in and sat next to me. i though to myself i have never seen this girl in this school, she migth be new here. i was supposed to say hi to her but the principal interrupted me. come in both of you, she said. we sat down inside and started talking. all i could hear was bla bla bla, then i got asked can you show tiara around. yes ofc! i said. when we got out i started talking to her, she was verry nice actually like a new girl in tumberlake high school that havent happend in years, i was so happy. kira and alice was just standing outside the office waiting for me. me and tiara was just walking out while talking(she was actually verry nice) anyway i could see them beeing verry confused, i then presented tiara to my friends. i cant really describe it but i had this weir feeling inside of me, almost like i liked her!!  NO I CANT..... but im straight...    aperently not i guess. but there was just something about her that made me feel complete if that makes sense. just the smell of her made my tummy tickle her perfume smelled like the dior jade collection, i coulnt help it but i blushed... i was more red then a TOMATO!! like not good.

we all went to class our teacher made tiara sit next to me, we where supposed to start a project in science. we where teaching about our body and organs. we had to pick one organ, me and tiara started talking and agreed to pick the heart. we waked to the science room and got it. we then started working, we where working suprisly good together. i could imagine us two just sitting in the woods together og me and mias secret spot(my EX bsf) with a blanket drinking hot chocolate, my heart was beating so fast i was scared it would pop right out of my chest. the bell rang and i got the balls to just ask for her number. she looked at me and smiled, is it for the project or what? i panicked and said yes ofc its for the project what else would it be for. it was so embarrassing like again i was redder then a tomato. the day went verry fast now we went home, i was actualy suprised when my mom said we are getting new neighbours, omg i hope its tiara!! i said. Who is tiara my mom asked. well its this new girl in class and i wanna become friends with her i just need to get a litte closer with her first since i met her today. i went up to my room and called her, we poke for hours not about school just stuff, the next day i saw her come running out of our new neighbours house, YES!!! i though my crush is living next to me and she sits next to me.

Comment if u want a part two<3

the new girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें