"I see...you are someone who follows every rule and order right. So? You are here to kill me?" smirked Obito.

" Don't joke Obito.I am taking you with me...even if I have to beat you to pulp or break your bones" both looked at each other with serious eyes as they glared their Mangekyou Sharingan at each other.

And within a blink of an eye the battle began. This was not just a simple spar which they both had with each other for years but a blood to blood battle. It continued for more than half an hour until both of them had almost drained out their chakra. Weakly standing on their shaking legs, covered in scars and blood, one could tell just by a look that whatever was going to happen next were going to be their final moves.

Even their Sharingan was deactivated from Mangekyou to Three Tomoe due to lack of chakra. "Kakashi do you have any backup? Because after defeating you I am not going to take you to the village hospital" chuckled Obito weakly.

"As confident as always huh....but this time I will be the one defeating and taking you back to the village" Kakashi used all the reserved chakra left and activated his Sharingan " Chidori!".

Obito pulled out the knives from his pocket and threw them at him. Kakashi swiftly cut through all of them and dashed straight towards Obito. " Katon: Gokakyu no jutsu!" Obito fired a beam of flames at Kakashi to stop him but he was just too fast as he swiftly dodged it.

And before Obito could do his next attack Kakashi suddenly appeared right in front of him. Kakashi then launched his Lightning Punch ( Chidori)
at Obito and to counter it Obito decided to tackle it with his own Flame Punch.

It was the battle of speed as their punches closed at each other with extreme speed. The one who connects first was going to be inevitable winner of this fight.

Just then Obito's legs gave up as he slipped causing his upper body to twist.
Kakashi's eyes widened at this as the Chidori which he had first aimed at his stomach was now heading straight to his heart ' Oh no! Obito move fast!' Kakashi screamed in his mind as their was nothing he could do. Kakashi's punch was so close that with a normal eye you could say that he had definitely hit him.

.....
.....
.....

With a strong bone cracking sound Kakashi's Chidori hit Obito hard creating a hole straight through his chest. "O-obito!" With a scream of his name Kakashi pulled out his punch which was totally covered in red with his friend's blood dripping down his hand. His mind went blank after he saw the condition of his friend. He couldn't think of anything as the blood coming out from Obito's chest and mouth haunted him.

'Everything is so blurry....my ears have gone numb. Did Kakashi really intended to kill me? No he will never do that. It's because of I slipped that he hit me on my vital spot. That was a close battle....only if I could ask for a rematch like I used to do in a duel.'

"OBITO!"

"OBITO!"

'I can hear faint sound of my name.....is Kakashi still here?' Obito found himself lying on the ground while his upper body was gently on Kakashi's arms.

"What have I done? I didn't intend to hit you on the chest Obito I swear.....how did this happen?" Kakashi's tears fell on Obito's face but soon his eyes widened as he heard some noises coming from the other direction. When he turned to look at that direction he saw few shinobis coming at his way. "Is someone coming?" asked Obito in a weak voice.

"A red haired Ninja whose hairs covered his eyes, a blue haired girl and a spiky orange haired shinobi." Kakashi described the only spottable appearance of Shinobis who were still a mile away from them. 'Oh...it seems Yahiko , Nagato and Konan is here. Why are they here?' Obito asked himself.

"Hold yourself Obito. I will take you to the Konoha Hospital. Tsunade-sama will surely heal you "Obito laughed at Kakashi's words as he said "You ar--...you are still fixated on taking me to the village huh Kakashi. I won't be able to survive longer than a minute. Just leave me here" said Obito.

"Just leave you here? Absolutely not-" before Kakashi could say further he was interrupted by his friend "Please Kakashi. It's my last request"

Kakashi couldn't stop the tears flowing out of his eyes. Seeing his best friend dying in front of him and being so helpless. "Leave before they come" whispered Obito. His gradual lowering of voice tone indicated that he was at his end. Kakashi gently kept Obito's head on the ground and stood up. He had a last glance at his friend and started to walk away but then he heard his friend's last words with a barely audible voice "Kakashi....take care of Rin"....

Flashback ended.

"I never intended to kill him. It was a very terrible accident. But now there is a slight possibility of him being alive....they call him The Crow. If he his alive then I will do everything in my hand to bring him back. It's my promise Rin." Kakashi gently grabbed her hand between his palm as he said "This eye was a gift from him...yet I used it against him. From that day I have never used it. Only you and Obito knew that I am the only other than Madara and Obito to have a Mangekyou Sharingan.

His cold face and my hands covered in his blood always haunt me at night. I just can't sleep with those images in my mind. I hope you don't mind if my sleep here next to you. Please wake up soon Rin...I can't take more of this" with this Kakashi placed his head on the bed as he surrendered himself to sleep sitting on the chair.