𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 (𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵)

Start from the beginning

"WHY? WHY? WHY?! THIS CRUEL GAME TOOK AWAY THE LIGHT SHIMMERING IN MY LIFE, I HATE EVERYONE."

"Player #156, eliminated."

Poison Mushroom and Licorice - (Relationship status: Brother like relationship):
"So, you understand the instructions?"

"Ouhh, we play with marbles and.. person who loses goes away?"

"Yup, we have 30 minutes."

"Thats a little a-lot.."

"Mhm, "little a-lot". Hey, for the game, wanna count marbles? Easy right?"

"Hmmm, Okayyyy!"

"Need help opening the bag?"

"Yeah, knot is complicated."

Poison Mushroom handed Licorice the bag as he undid the tightly made knot and handed the bag back to Poison Mushroom, he wanted to savour the 30 minutes they had, it was to short for him to process the fact that they will be on their own in this complicated train wreck of a game.

"Alright, you see the marbles in there?"

"Pretty glass balls."

"Yes, pretty, but can you see them?"

"Mhmmm."

"Okay, do me a favour and spill them out on the ground."

Poison Mushroom dumped the marbles they had in their bag on the ground and tugged at Licorice's sleeves since he was looking through the window of the fake street.

"Hm? Oh yeah, thanks for tugging, I zoned out."

Licorice untied his bag of marbles as well as dumping them out on the ground mixing them in with Poison Mushroom's batch, he looked up at Mushroom to see them brightly smiling at Licorice, most likely the're happy since Licorice is acting patient and understanding with them, but not for long.

"Okay, see how many marbles?"

"Woahh, so many!"

"Yeah! Now, do you mind counting them for me? when you count one put it by your side or in your hand, okay?"

"Mmm, okayyyy."

Poison Mushroom started to count the marbles, they were a little slow but that's okay. Licorice sat there ranting on all the times he was mean he didn't actually mean it, he was eyeing the clock here in there as well to make sure his plan works on time.

"Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen.. Fourteen?.. Fifteen.."

Poison Mushroom was almost done, they're almost at twenty, Licorice is almost at the end.

"Twenty, I did it! Now what do I do?"

Licorice softly smiled at the guard which he nodded back in response and singled Licorice he has some time to say goodbye, Licorice then felt a heavy feeling in him, it was pain. He started to tear up as his lips forced him into a awkward smile.

"Oh no! I lost! But hey, good job. Y-You win!"

"Yayyy! I win, but, does that mean you have to go away?"

"Yes I do, Mushroom."

Licorice stood up as well as Poison Mushroom, Licorice stood beside the guard as Poison Mushroom was left confused, until it hit them.

"Wait! Licorice, y-you can't go! Masky guy, don't hurt Licorice, you can hurt me instead!"

"No, Mushroom. You won fair and square."