˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Let me introduce ourselves,i,megan luna (you) is the first born of the very well known strongest vampire family and i have two sisters named Vanessa and Sophie Luna.

Being a firstborn on a vampire family is a lot more stressful than i thought,i was expected to inherit the crown from my queen mother after they were done finding a mate for me which is gonna be the new king,i know,its so fucked up.

I protested it saying that i dont need someone who would help me manage my own kingdom,im strong,i can just do it all. I dont need a man by my side.

But of course my parents still didnt listen to me and as the king and queen,i couldnt disobey them. And thats why i thought of an interesting plann!

I will just fake it all and by the time that i was crowned the queen then i will simply divorced the guy which is gonna be forced to be my husband,simple right?

Enough of my evil plans,i was watching tv in the living room when my sister,vanessa,covered the tv screen annoying the hell out of me.

"Vanessa move away" - i calmly said but she shaked her head as i sighed.

"Vanessa? Oh jeez what do you want your always there to annoy me!" - i added when i heared my other sister which is sophie,laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked and sophie turned her head towards me.

"Nothing,you two just looked so cute annoying each other!" - sophie.

"Whats cute with that?" - vanessa said as she went to seat besides me with a tired expression on her face.

"You look tired,what happened?" - megan.

"I was training with dad" - vanessa.

"Training again? That shit never stop" - sophie answered as the three of us laughed.

"Good thing that you two were already done,it sucks to be the last child" - vanessa replied as i went to pat her head.

"Just bear with it,vanessa" - i said and she nodded.

"GIRLS!!!" - we heared our father calling for us so we instantly went towards his office as i knocked on the door.

"Yes father? Its me,megan." - megan.

"Come in,only you." - the king.

I opened the door and my sisters walked away since i was the only one our father called out for.

I bowed down at him and i noticed that he was looking at some of the papers on his table making me confused.

"What is it,my king?" - megan.

"Its time for you to inherit the crown,megan." - my father said making me smiled brightly but what he said next turned my mood off.

"We also have someone who will be your mate,your husband and your king." - father.

Well whatever,i'll just proceed on my plan.

"Okay,when is the wedding scheduled?" - megan.

"The shuji family will come by tomorrow night and the wedding will be next week,dress properly and also,inform your sisters about it" - father.

Wait what? The shuji family?

"Shuji family? Dad! You know their enemies!" - i shouted and my father looked straightly at me.

"Its time for a change megan,we need peace. Its an alliance and besides,the shuji family isnt that bad as you think" - father.

"But dad-" - megan.

"Its already been decided megan,now you can get out" - my father said as i gritted my teeth as i went out with an annoyed expression on my face.

Shuji family? Tsk.

I will never open my heart for someone,ever again.