I don't know

My friend and I were so confused about him. My friend was worried because she always though that he will like me not her. Always if she said that I always told her "Nooo how he will like me if I broke his heart" and she said "Well...yes but I will not have chance with him, he never look at, he just bother you more, talk to you more but Im not when I send him a message he always read and ignores me" Always when she told me that I feel really awful, I just wanted to hug her and say "You will have a chance I will help you" but I couldn't because I knew that if I hug her she will cry more.
When it past like 1-2 week we invited boys to crepes. We invited him and two more boys. There was my another friend. She asked me "May I go with you guys?" I couldn't say NO because it will looked so rude so I said YES. That moment I forgot that he liked her. However, we went to crepes. After eating crepes we went to the mart and buy chip and soda, next we went to the park and play bottle. When we finished to play with went to Farmacia. My friend told me "Dajin..may I talk with you?" I wanted to say yes but my other friend pull and said "Let's go! Dajin!" So my friend didn't went to farmacia. When I got to my house I send her a Message.
Me: What was the thing that you wanted to tell me?
She: Well..the thruth I wanted to go to Farmacia but I didn't want yo because Jennie and John was together and I didn't want to see...
Me: OMG!!! I'm so sorry... You have a horrible friend... I think today I didn't help you with any thing.... I'm so sorry... I don't know what to tell you...
She: Don't worry, but the thruth you wanted to talk with me but Stephani pulled you and you went with them....😌
Me: Next time if we go to crepes I will not invite Jennie ok?
She: Yeah..plss

When I finish chating with her I felt really sorry I couldn't do anything, I just stayed quite hearing music.